Contributor

Florentine vs Belvedere...your thoughts pls!

Hi Dooney ladies! I just received my first leather Dooney--the Florentine Logo Lock tote. I like it but am curious to know the difference between Belvedere leather and Florentine leather.  Your experience with these would be most appreciated. Thank you all!

Valued Contributor

Re: Florentine vs Belvedere...your thoughts pls!

There is no comparison, the Florentine is the premier leather, top of the line.  I just wrote to you on your other question, and you need to get a Florentine bag that is perfect, not that defective one you have.  

Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

There is no comparison, the Florentine is the premier leather, top of the line.  I just wrote to you on your other question, and you need to get a Florentine bag that is perfect, not that defective one you have.  

Thank you so much Allure. You have helped me make my decision. I was contemplating switching to a color only available in Belvedere but will just reorder the Florentine. Thanks again!

Contributor

One more question please...I saw a review that said a Florentine bag should not be carried if it's raining. I live in an area with a 5 month long rainy season--at some point, it rains every day! Would the Florentine be ok? Thank you!