Occasional Contributor

But the leather is from processed in Italy and constructed in India which makes the bags a lot more reasonable in price.

Occasional Contributor

I have several of their bags and it is a throw bag to the 1970's type of leather, full grain leather not top grain (thin,bonded) I like them !

Occasional Contributor

This leather used in Firenze Bella and Patricia Nash is "FULL GRAIN" ( only the hair has been removed )and it is the best the best!!no bonding, thin layers of leather glued together, I just read on types of leather, alot of bags we are buying are 100% leather which means it is bonded and reconstituted !!!!! that is why it is so soft and mushy!!! I have Patricia Nash and Firenze bags and the leather is the best vintage leather like they made in ITALY a long time ago, it will really last forever, same leather they used back in the 1970's. Please look up "three types of leather used in handbags" the information is amazing, that is why so many people complain that their bags are peeling are edges of  leather has rubbed off, OMG !!!   WE HAVE BEEN DUPED!!! we must educate ourselves on leather !!!! from now on I WILL only purchase FULL GRAIN leather products.

Occasional Contributor

You are so wrong, it is FULL GRAIN leather and it is NOT EVINE house brand!

Occasional Contributor

No it is not a division of Anuschka, the designer used to design for SHERIF and now has her own line which is better leather than DOONEY, why you ask ....well it is FULL GRAIN leather the best !!!just like Patricia Nash yes it is a little stiffer but it does break down after a wile because it is pure leather not bonded, reconstitued, which is the poorest form or is it thin layers of leather glued together, it is FULL GRAIN leather only the hair has been removed.

Honored Contributor

@CNO, no one is arguing with you. Posters were just not familiar with the brand.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

No argument here, it is just a full and complete answer, maybe alittle strong for you are maybe I was not POLITICALLY correct but it is what it is ............