Esteemed Contributor

Finders Keepers

[ Edited ]

Yesterday, during my sometimes daily excursion to the ILD site, I came across what's almost unheard (or unseen)  ... the Hattie Medium Drawstring bag ... at 40% off, no less!   

They had a few large Hatties, too, but I find that size too overwhelming for me ... although I loved the bright orange in that size and was so torn (only two available)... what to do, what to do?   No, I decided ... although now I've come to regret that ... but ...

I did get this medium in the elephant ...  I now can't find this color posted, even on the original Dooney site, so I'm showing it in 

B1058D_SCCSSCCS

When I went back this morning, all Hatties were gone, both medium and large ... with no trace of them even having been there!

The cost I paid is really 50% off what the Q is charging ... 

So ... yea, I finally got the drawstring I love ... 

Honored Contributor

That's a great find !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

What is the ILD site? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@LeeA7 wrote:

What is the ILD site? Thanks.

@LeeA7 

"ILD" = I Love Dooney dot com, Dooney's clearance site.

Great bargains to be found, all brand new, not returns.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@SoX Enjoy your new hattie!  I have 2 of the large ones and love them.  They had some great deals on the ILD website yesterday.  My bargain of the day was the florentine Smith bag in light taupe.  It retails for $498 and it was on sale for $149.  They only had 3 available when I ordered so I hope I will receive it!

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 3.47.31 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finders Keepers

[ Edited ]

@Linmo 

I saw that Smith bag, too!   I've never seen so many great bags for that short period of time ... they also had a blue Florentine Clayton that disappeared in a nanosecond.   

Enjoy your Smith bag ... I have it in black and burgundy.

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

I hope you like your bag.  Sometimes, one can get really tired of bright fashion colors quickly.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finders Keepers

[ Edited ]

You're so right @ECBG  ...  I know that orange bag would just sit in the closet and maybe come out once a year, LOL.

I'm already planning things to wear with the elephant  bag ... 

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX 

That's a lovely bag.

I have resolved to stay away from the ILD website for now since I already have a couple of newly bought, unused bags right now.

It's just too tempting!

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG ,

I totally agree with you always gravitate towards the basics unless there is a Kate Spade bargain and then can get something more whimsical 🌻