Respected Contributor

Re: Find your perfect purse-onality

@Eva-QVC:

As an avid handbag collector and university professor who studies  the Science of Shopping and marketing persuasion, I'm so glad to see "The Perfect Bag" with Jane.

Now, I'm hoping the Q will consider negotiating an appearance of Brahmin bags!

1. The story behind Brahmin (a woman who wanted a better bag for herself, not a corporation) fits with QVC and its shoppers.

2. Brahmin bags are sold at Macy's and Dillard's (accessible department stores), so SURELY would be glad with a Q alliance!

My newest:

s-l500BrahminKathleen.jpg

My favorite Elsa:

img-thing.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Eva I watched the show last night and I enjoyed watching the different bags presented. Hope QVC continues offering this show and includes more brands. I agree with @1Professor and would love to see Brahmin on QVC. My favorite brand is still DB and my style would have to be classic. My favorite bag in my collection is still the DB Brenna which I love because of the size and the organization.
Esteemed Contributor

I've given the Dooney crossbody bag in sky blue to my daughter last Christmas and I have a Dooney small Lexington shopper tote. I don't have the perfect bag in mind though as it's more about what I don't want in a bag. No PVC. No cheap scratchy zippers. No painted edge trim on handles that can wear off.

i did catch the handbag show and it was fun to watch and I thought it was a good idea to have it right after the shoe show.