Valued Contributor

Re: Featuring Fall 2017: MZ Wallace

@hicindy2 wrote:

PurseForum has a good picture of the Magnet Crosby Tote: wowza 

IMG_1504709088.540412.jpg

IMG_1504709098.377794.jpg

Love this! Thanks for posting @hicindy2 Smiley Happy

I love the new bags, but I need new boots, shoes and rain gear more so am resisting the new beauties. I've been using an oldie for me, MZW black small Astor tote most days for the past month or so. I was planning on donating it but when I brought it out, I realized how much I really like the looks so decided to give it another go. So glad I did because I'm loving it! Only having 2 pockes on exterior works because they're deep and hidden. My phone, work ID, jelly beams, whatever fit in them. Makeup bag (large savoy), Abbey wristlet, notebook, folder, scarf fit easily. I use both the short and long handles equally.

Image result for mz wallace black astor tote

Esteemed Contributor

@foo foo shi shi, yep..shopping in your closet is sometimes like meeting an old friend and getting reacquainted.  After the sales whirlwind this summer, I am taking out all of the MZW bags and listing what I most like about them and what things I don't like as much.  That might avoid the future  "emotional" buys since these bags are investments.

My current "go to" is the platinum luster small Roxy. It just works: the handles are right, the size is perfect, the organization is good, and I can fit all my stuff in there and don't worry about babying it. It isn't a showy bag, but I trot it out most days. 

Image result for images mz wallace platinum small roxy

The Crosby line has just exploded in popularity, and though I admire the looks, I am not ready to order.  I think the micro is adorable, but very expensive for what it is.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Waiting fo a review on the Jordan Crossbody in Dawn.  Reasonably priced and perfect for Fall.  

Related image

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@foo foo shi shi, yep..shopping in your closet is sometimes like meeting an old friend and getting reacquainted.  After the sales whirlwind this summer, I am taking out all of the MZW bags and listing what I most like about them and what things I don't like as much.  That might avoid the future  "emotional" buys since these bags are investments.

My current "go to" is the platinum luster small Roxy. It just works: the handles are right, the size is perfect, the organization is good, and I can fit all my stuff in there and don't worry about babying it. It isn't a showy bag, but I trot it out most days. 

Image result for images mz wallace platinum small roxy

The Crosby line has just exploded in popularity, and though I admire the looks, I am not ready to order.  I think the micro is adorable, but very expensive for what it is.  

I agree with you @hicindy2. Best to take a breather and use what we have and note what still works and anything that doesn't.

Love the micro but it's a bit pricey for me. Don't think I would get my money's worth with that one. I have a Crosby but size wise, wish it were a tad bigger but not deeper. I do use it mainly on weekends. It think you would like the size but when full it looks more boxy than Roxy. Still bummed I didn't get black mineral med Roxy during sale.

I'm not surprised that you love platinum luster Roxy. That bag is awesome.Smiley Happy

Which reminds me that I have an old gunmetal Paige but haven't used in years. I need to get that one out and use it this fall, winter..

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Waiting fo a review on the Jordan Crossbody in Dawn.  Reasonably priced and perfect for Fall.  

Related image

I really like this one @hicindy2.

Esteemed Contributor

@Serendipity  I know you are taking a break, but would love to know how the Deep Blue Sea bag was...

Image result for images minions underwater

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  I know you are taking a break, but would love to know how the Deep Blue Sea bag was...

Image result for images minions underwater

@hicindy2 Yes, it's a really cute bag. I've worn it a few times already and come any rain, it will be my new go-to. One thing to keep in mind in considering this one, is that the lacquer handles don't go down. Nice when carrying as a satchel, but ideally, I'd like to tuck them down when wearing crossbody. Not a deal breaker though. I'm glad I got the small and not any larger. And blue is definitely better for So. Cal. Thanks for the tip on sizing @foo foo shi shi.

HC, I love that undersea pic! Smiley Very Happy The blue could pass for black at night, but outdoors in the sun, it's a very pretty dark blue.