Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite D&B leather? Favorite color?

Midnight Blue Pebble leather is one of my favorites.  It seems to go with everything I own.  

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

Midnight Blue Pebble leather is one of my favorites.  It seems to go with everything I own.  

@Lila4Now

I recently received the DB 'Piper' (pebble leather) in Midnight Blue with the Sierra trim and it's just GORGEOUS!

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Pebble-Leather-Crossbody-Handbag--Piper.product.A304988.html?item...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I am a sucker for their T Moro brown.  My absolute favorite.

I like the Florentine leather best.  I do like the durability of the pebble leather though.

Not a big fan of saffiano.

Honored Contributor

Florentine in black, it's just gorgeous. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Florentine: either black or navy. Black in Florentine is elegant and hides dirt, water spots and other imperfections. Close second is the navy, simply because I am looking at the contrast of the red with navy on my foldover crossbody. Natural is always a winner, but too pretty for me to use. Smiley Happy

In practice, I have more nylon and pebble bags:  Black with tan trim for its classic  and seasonless look.

Valued Contributor

I love the pebble leather, and so many favorites in colors. I really love my new French Blue zip zip, but I also love the yellow, and some of the bright colors. Have you seen the key lime? It's so pretty. My friend just bought a key lime mini Barlow in Safiano.

Valued Contributor

I love the Piper bag.