Le Sportsac

Esteemed Contributor

Classic Coach

Brahmin

Kate Spade

Esteemed Contributor

Brighton

Coach

I used to like Brahmin until they stopped innovating and now they keep making the same bags over and over again only in 42 different colors. Plus all their bags are kinda old fashion looking.

Honored Contributor

MZ Wallace (traditional Bedford nylon styles with pleats) Heart

Trusted Contributor

ME @barrel racer ,ME, Too. Beautiful leathers. Also, have collected Brahmin for years. Coach is not the quality it once was. I have several Frye. If i saw another ON SALE tomorrow I def would purchase. LOL

Super Contributor

Lug

Baggallini

vera Bradley

Stephanie  Dawn

Respected Contributor

@sligo wrote:

ME @barrel racer ,ME, Too. Beautiful leathers. Also, have collected Brahmin for years. Coach is not the quality it once was. I have several Frye. If i saw another ON SALE tomorrow I def would purchase. LOL

I've never heard of the brand ME for handbags.  Hmmm, I'll have to check them out.  

Super Contributor

I used to be a hardcore Coach lover but while I still own many of their bags, the line..both the outlet and the regular dept store lines aren't doing much for me anymore. Despite that, if I had to choose one favorite brand...I would still pick them because I have been a longtime customer plus I have many bags from them I still enjoy using.

QVC introduced me to Lug...have a few bags and like the different styles and prints they offer. Recently acquired F13461 in the black and white polka dot pattern. Neat bag and style still uncertain if I will keep though.

Also, recently have gotten into Kipling bags. My favorite is the Angie...have one color, waiting on a second one. They have lots of great accessories as well...like the 100 pens case. Plus, their website has deals quite often and this line is frequently on sale at Macy's.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.