Honored Contributor

Re: Fall will soon be here; what handbag will be THE bag for you?++

@hicindy2  That bag screams FALL; love it!! And it WILL be perfect with suede!!

Honored Contributor

I bought the little Brahmin Anytime Pouch not long ago but decided to return & exchange it. It was just a little pouch with no organization. I don't really like to carry handbags. I decided to get the Brahmin Mimosa in Toasted Almond. It has slots for credit cards, hook for remote starter plus room inside for what I need to run errands.

Brahmin Mimosa.jpg

Brahmin Mimosa Interior.jpg

Honored Contributor

I think I am going to try Patricia Nash handbag-they look really nice, prices aren't too steep, and some of them are very different. I have Dooneys and Coach, and even a Ghurka and I love them, but want to try a different brand, I may even try Oryany, they look very ncie as well........  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2  WOW - what a great bag Ms Cindy!  Love the colors.  Ms Nash's bags are really nice. DOn't have any but I love to watch her shows on evine.  Madi Claire bags are really great ones too.  I think their prices are much better than here too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD  They no longer make my size in a handbag (don't know when that happened as it's been awhile since I've purchased a LV bag). The number refers to the length in centimeters (38 centimeters long is a Speedy 38, 40 centimeters is a Speedy 40, etc)

Link:

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/speedy-40-monogram-008776

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@handygal2 What an amazing look! I bet the leather is SOFT!

@SahmIam: The oil-rubbed leather is beautiful, and it has a wonderful "new leather" aroma.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@libbyannE  EXCELLENT choice of leather; true classic design. Love your other choices too; great taste!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  SHe brings some striking designs from Oryany, doesn't she? THe marsala color sounds wonderful; it must be a fantastic look to purchase TWO in the same design! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2   Nice! Croco.  I can picture it now.

Years ago, and I mean years - I found a fabulous croco bag in an antique shop not far from me.  Has an adjustable shoulder strap, the perfect size, (pardon my description) shaped like a cereal box, very 1940s.  Had to have it - croco's snoot on the front of it. Don't even know what I paid for it.  What a great bag!

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2  Rich, very rich. I LOVE a good crocodile bag and Brahmin does the look like no one else!