Trusted Contributor

Facebook has the new Lug bag that will be on Saturday evening....can't wait to see it and the price.....new Flutter....crossbody bag.   Preview on Facebook's Lug site.

Respected Contributor

@mishka14wrote:

Facebook has the new Lug bag that will be on Saturday evening....can't wait to see it and the price.....new Flutter....crossbody bag.   Preview on Facebook's Lug site.

I went to the LUG Facebook page and didn't see it.  There were two other bags, but neither named Flutter.  I was hoping to get a peek.  Needing a crossbody for an upcoming trip.

Respected Contributor

Re: Facebook Lug site.....

[ Edited ]

@ScrapHappywrote:

@mishka14wrote:

I went to the LUG Facebook page and didn't see it.  There were two other bags, but neither named Flutter.  I was hoping to get a peek.  Needing a crossbody for an upcoming trip.

I had a hard time finding it also, but it's there.  This one came up called "flutter" on FB.  I guess this is it.  

No automatic alt text available.

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Katewrote:

@ScrapHappywrote:

@mishka14wrote:

I had a hard time finding it also, but it's there.  This one came up called "flutter" on FB.  I guess this is it.  

No automatic alt text available.

Thanks so much.  I do like it except it doesn't seem to be very wide in the width.  Can't wait to see the demonstration on QVC.  Thanks again.  So nice of you.