Respected Contributor

Fabulous new Brahmin satchel LARGE, blues!

mail.jpeg

If you're a denim gal, wow on these shades of blue! Lapis Lazuli.

What do you think? @ladycos @Kachina624  @gidgetgh  @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 @handygal @birdmama @Pecky @VenturaHighway @ECBG 

@Stellabystarlight + all:

Also this new satchel version in the same blues:

N70-1617--00524-1.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Fabulous new Brahmin satchel LARGE, blues!

@1Professor 

I'm a huge Brahmin fan, as well as Dooney, and I love the Lapis blue!

I have a satchel similar to the 2nd pic, you're right, it goes great with denim and many other colors.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

While I like Brahmin I’m getting sick of the humongous satchels and totes. They seem to keep making the same bags over and over again just in a different color. I prefer small bags. I do like the colors they come up with but there are only so many bags in the same style a person can buy. 

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@1Professor 

I'm a huge Brahmin fan, as well as Dooney, and I love the Lapis blue!

I have a satchel similar to the 2nd pic, you're right, it goes great with denim and many other colors.

@KingstonsMom   We are Brahmin-denim sisters! I'm extraordinarily tempted to get this one, especially for business travel.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

We sure are!

If you do decide to buy, you'll be so glad you did!

Of the many Brahmin bags (and wallets, CC holders, phone wristlets, tassels) I have, I use this Lapis the most!

Let us know what you decide!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Beautiful color and finish.  You can't beat Brahmin mock croc.  The bag is, however, too big and bulky for my purposes.  I don't want tiny but need something more compact.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor   I have a huge satchel like the first one. It’s a red that I bought on sale several years ago and two other people wanted it if I didn’t buy it. 

It was a good price but it’s still in the closet due to the size!  I have many Brahmins but the only downside is the weight, their wallets are heavy also. 

I saw that blue in Dillard’s and it’s lovely. Thinking about it. The smaller one is nice. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor I love the big satchel! Heart If I could carry it, I would seriously think about it. Alas, it looks too heavy for me. Are you thinking about the larger satchel or the smaller one? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@1Professor I love the big satchel! Heart If I could carry it, I would seriously think about it. Alas, it looks too heavy for me. Are you thinking about the larger satchel or the smaller one? 

@EdithEllenLily  I have a wardrobe of medium. I was intrigued because the larger size (and it's incredible multi-compartment interior) would make it functional for occasions that a hobo or satchel would not . . .

As to carrying, for larger bags I'm never really carrying them much. It's not like I would take them shopping. I carry them to my office, for example. Or on an airplane. I am blessed to have many lovely bags, if wearing it on my should for long would be happening . . .

*If only money were no object*

Respected Contributor

I had one of those Anywhere Weekenders once.  I bought it used on on eBay, and sold it back out into the market on eBay.  The bag was really well made, but I found it to be 3 to 4 inches too long for my daily use.  I like to carry one bag every day that holds everything (computer, wallet, Lodis pouch with makeup and iPod, lunch, swimsuit for after work swimming).  That bag was so long that it wouldn't fit on the seat in my car or next to me on the seat on the bus, and it just sort of stuck out everywhere.  Even placed sideways, there was always one end sticking off the seat - any seat.  It was like carrying a box.