Trusted Contributor

Beautiful small double handle Totes and sm/med Dome Satchels. At least 1/2 off if not more than regular retail. Beauties. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: FYI - many D&B at TJMAXX

I saw several during my last trip to TJ Maxx as well...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I saw some too, but I wondered if they were made-for-the-outlet bags because that's what the ones in my Marshalls looked like.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  No idea... The ones I saw looked like the real deal... I'd always heard Dooney didn't do 'made for outlet' bags, but since I haven't really followed Dooney in at least five years, I'm unsure if that's true or myth...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I purchased a smooth leather tote in taupe last week at Marshalls for more than half off.  It's beautiful. 

Valued Contributor

they have many of them in great prices.

Respected Contributor

If something ends up at TJMAxx, they could be old retail models.  I know I'lve seen them in dept. stores and on the D&B web siets. It all depends on the TJM.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb   Dooney does indeed make bags for their outlet stores as does Coach.  I have both outlet stores near me and there is a difference.

The  Dooney outlet stores also occasionally carry overstocks from the regular Dooney line, but they are rare.

I don't know which Dooney's are in TJMaxx.  I haven't been there for a while.  My local store is not the best and it's kinda junky.

Valued Contributor

I almost bought a Florentine Toscana messenger at Marshall’s, for $69! Decided I didn’t like the canvas strap, even though it was comfortable.