Honored Contributor

FYI: VERA BRADLEY - GREAT SALE TODAY (10/12)

Just sharing:

Select patterns are 50% today with FREE shipping (no min).

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: FYI: VERA BRADLEY - GREAT SALE TODAY (10/12)

Couple bags I like, but not in colors I want.  Once upon a time, I would have made do with an "almost."  Not happening today. 

I think my next Vera will be a solid color -  I'm thinking they had a sapphire blue last time I walked into their mall showroom. Could be my from me to me holiday present!

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Couple bags I like, but not in colors I want.  Once upon a time, I would have made do with an "almost."  Not happening today. 

I think my next Vera will be a solid color -  I'm thinking they had a sapphire blue last time I walked into their mall showroom. Could be my from me to me holiday present!

@millieshops   when I was at the VB store yesterday, they have a new solid bag out that they are testing.  Triple Zip Hipster LTD with a new diamond quilting, pocket placement, and wider strap.  

Right now, it is only in solid black and 2 prints.  It is quite nice and a bit dressier.   

Triple Zip Hipster Ltd.

Our Triple Zip Hipster Ltd features the tradtional silhouette you know with exciting new features that you will love! Micro-diamond quilting, elevated styling and functionality all come together to breathe new life into a current favorite bag.

Details

• Two front zip compartments
  • Top front compartment contains two slip pockets
  • Back slip pocket contains a smaller slip for a cell phone
  • Main compartment contains a zip pocket

Dimensions

10" w x 11 ¼" h

Super Contributor

Marshalls & TJ max has had a lot of this brand lately. Varied styles -surprised at variety
Esteemed Contributor

Well, if you shopped at a Vera Bradley bricks and mortar store between July 25 and Sept. 23, you should check your credit card statements and contact your bank as there are articles in the news that Vera Bradley's payment system was hacked.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/vera-bradley-investigating-payment-card-breach-2016-10-12

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/12/vera-bradley-says-payment-system-hacked-sales-could-be-affected.html

Super Contributor

Yes, VB seems to be sold at discounters everywhere I go nowadays...Sams Club, TJMaxx, Steinmart, even Macy's is accepting coupons on the bags. I don't think they have the attraction they used to have and are becoming obsolete. Maybe the new designs in leather will bring them back. I prefer my Dooneys and Coach bags when spending over $250 for a bag.

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2Thanks you.  That's what I want -  hope they bring it out in the deep blue they had for some of their styles last year.  I'll keep checking.