Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy the Dooney shows, but didn't pick up anything yesterday.  I was hoping for more spring colored or lighterweight bags.... maybe next time Smiley Happy  They did have florentine in a pretty blue color.  

Did anyone grab a new bag?

Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick 

I viewed most of the most recent D & B shows.  I did not purchase anything.  Not much new was offered; what was new was of no interest to me.  Lots of florentine leather bags offered, but I think some of the features have been changed and they don't seem as high end to me anymore.  Prices all across the line have gone way up. 

Respected Contributor

Much as I like a beautiful leather bag, they are so heavy. I have the Darcy satchel in spearmint. When I decide to carry it I always notice how heavy it is, even with just a few items. Same with my Patricia Nash Poppy satchel. I love that bag! But again, it has become unwearable because of the weight. So they sit in my closet where I admire them often. Haha. Then opt for a lightweight Lug or Baggalini. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

@maximillian I know... so much florentine.  And even in brighter colors, they just look so heavy to me.  

Honored Contributor

Dooney is no longer much on my list of bags to own. I lasted about ten minutes with the Jen Coffee Dooney show and found her a bit hyper while at the same time, the rep who was phoning it in acted like she'd just been awakened from a long winter's nap. I moved on quickly.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Ridiculous prices for small bags. 2-300 ?   Not getting it from me. LOL

Honored Contributor

Yikes , had one for 400 !!!

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor
Wish D&B had more nylon bags.
I bought one years ago with palm leaves on it and I'll be pulling it out again soon.
I love it. It is much lighter than my other D&Bs