Respected Contributor

At I love Dooney and Dooney dot com have been fantastic. Just got my large pebble leather tote with the D and B initials. Pale blue. Gorgeous. Holds everything and is easy to carry. It got pretty wet today as I was out and about during a severe heavy thunderstorm. No problem.

Wiped it dry, still perfect. 
Then yesterday I ordered the large Tammy tote in hot pink. Can't wait to receive it! I'm a tote junkie. 
I have several Lug totes, very nice, well organized. Yet when I carry them I feel like they look like travel pieces. 
Nothing boosts my confidence like a beautiful leather bag. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother,

I totally agree with you about being confident carrying a leather handbag.

I ordered from the site today also. I ordered the tartan domed plaid satchel. I wanted it when it came out last December, but, it was 368.00. Today with the code I got it for 109.00, and will receive it by Christmas.  I agree with you, the sales are fantastic!

Merry Christmas Gif

Frequent Contributor

Ladies, I also just ordered a Florentine Byrnn...it is beautiful. Prices are great, the Byrnn was originally $398 I got it for $119. Sales this time of year from Dooney or Ilovedooney can't be beat and free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney sales

[ Edited ]

I could have gone broke on that site.  A few weeks ago I was able to snag a Zip Zip Satchel in Elephant.  I was like a kid at Christmas when I opened it.  I've been carrying a dark green Patricia Nash all month for my December/Christmas time purse. I just saw the tartan plaids on the Dooney site yesterday and have hemmed and hawed since. I told DH about it today and he said to order one  I bought the Lillian with extra pouch. I couldn't believe the deal. Reg. $368.  On sale for $159. They're upgrading the shipping, at their expense, to get it here by the 24th.  Oh, im getting 10% back thru Rakuten too.  I realize I'll only get a couple weeks use out of this purse this year, but that's ok. It'll look great against black slacks or jeans, a solid top - red, green, or blue.  Eeeee! 🎄🎅🏻❤️

AA0C9ACA-D259-4B4B-9449-B1C02B15B423.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I could have gone broke on that site.  A few weeks ago I was able to snag a Zip Zip Satchel in Elephant.  I was like a kid at Christmas when I opened it.  I've been carrying a dark green Patricia Nash all month for my December/Christmas time purse. I just saw the tartan plaids on the Dooney site yesterday and have hemmed and hawed since. I told DH about it today and he said to order one  I bought the Lillian with extra pouch. I couldn't believe the deal. Reg. $368.  On sale for $159. They're upgrading the shipping, at their expense, to get it here by the 24th.  Oh, im getting 10% back thru Rakuten too.  I realize I'll only get a couple weeks use out of this purse this year, but that's ok. It'll look great against black slacks or jeans, a solid top - red, green, or blue.  Eeeee! 🎄🎅🏻❤️

AA0C9ACA-D259-4B4B-9449-B1C02B15B423.jpeg

I hear ya about going crazy on that site   This purse is stunning! I know you're going to love carrying it 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Great choice @JeanLouiseFinch. Love the pattern and love that it comes with extra pouch. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney sales

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak wrote:

Great choice @JeanLouiseFinch. Love the pattern and love that it comes with extra pouch. 

Thanks. It's fabric, not printed leather.  The trim is leather, though.   I wasn't so sure about it at first, @qvcfreak, because it doesn't have a full zipper closure. Usually that's a must for me. There's a center section with a zipper and open sections front and back, plus a few pockets.  For the price, I decided to make an exception. 😉

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The center zipper can secure your wallet @JeanLouiseFinch   It's gorgeous and that center zipper would have done it for me. I love the pattern a lot. 

Honored Contributor

Got a few more ordered before the sales closed.  These deals are amazing!  I have to stop now.  Whew!

I bought:

Pebble Grain Zip Zip Satchel - Midnight Blue
Pebble Grain Dome Satchel - Bark
Pebble Grain Cross Body - Bark (for DIL's upcoming birthday)

Respected Contributor

As I mentioned on the other post, I bought 4 in pebble leather, which is my favorite.   One will be a gift and the others for me.  Got a teal, forest and gray for me.  I own a lot of bags but the teal and forest are new colors for me.  
I got the $89 door buster pebble grain hobo in teal and gray.  They are magnificent.  I also got the Allison crossbody in forest pebble leather.  Another beauty. 

Enjoy your purchases ladies.