Honored Contributor

There is a nice selection of Dooney bags featured on Zulily today.  🤗

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Why do you need to sign up at the website to view their products?  I would only sign up, if I want to buy something. 

Honored Contributor

There are many websites where you have to sign up to view the merchandise.  They don't sell addresses or send you anything unless you ask for it.  They have some great merchandise. 

Esteemed Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

Why do you need to sign up at the website to view their products?  I would only sign up, if I want to buy something. 

@saltysails

If you have a mobile device like an iphone or ipad you can download the zulily app and then look at the zulily inventory without signing up with them and giving you their email like with a web browser. That's what I have done. I don't look at Zulily on my windows desktop computer -- I only look at them on my ipad using the Zulily app.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There are many websites where you have to sign up to view the merchandise.  They don't sell addresses or send you anything unless you ask for it.  They have some great merchandise. 

@Kachina624, I wonder why they want one's information if they don't do the above. 

Seems strange to sign-up just to see what they sell. 

I've never signed up for this kind of website.  Just doesn't seem ethical to me. 

Honored Contributor

I've run across quite a few discount shopping websites where you have to register to look.  I never get any spam from them.  I do get the daily specials from Zulily.  Heck, it's the high point of my day.  They'd stop them if I asked them to. 

Super Contributor

when I want to look I just make up an aol.com address. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney on Zulily

[ Edited ]

@Adamlambert  I tried using an old AOL address recently and immediately got a msg back that they wanted  a "real" email address.