Respected Contributor

Dooney is on LIVE now on QVC Plus

Ashley Bellman is live on QVC Plus from 8:00 PM to 10 PM with Courtney!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney is on LIVE now on QVC Plus

Thank goodness Comcast doesn't carry that channel, lol

Respected Contributor

I know what you mean, Bling, but I never watch the cooking shows, am burnt out on the election, so this is a great alternative.  I want to see the new Logo Lock colors -  love the Dusty Blue!

Respected Contributor

By the way, Bling, you can watch QVC Plus on your computer.  Watch QVC Live - click QVC Plus!  I'm sorry for being an enabler!

Super Contributor

Aaahh! I like Courtney and she looks adorable, but I CAN'T STAND when the hosts throw the bags off stage when they sell out!!!  If the employees threw the merchandise around in Macy's, they'd be fired! Should new hosts be doing that too? It just seems unprofessional and disrespectful of the product they are expecting us to buy, especially if the vendor is standing right there!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Courtney too, but regardless, I'm tired of all the Dooney shows. Doesn't bother me one way or another when they toss bags off the set. Never did.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

By the way, Bling, you can watch QVC Plus on your computer.  Watch QVC Live - click QVC Plus!  I'm sorry for being an enabler!

Thankyou @stellabystarlight, i did not know this.  I would have preferred watching on my ipad two hours earlier, instead of sleep watching the 10-midnight show.  Is there a schedule for QVC Plus somewhere?  I found the schedule in the program guide.  Options, 😀

Respected Contributor

Yes, Shawnie, there is!  Go to Program Guide (pull down menu on the upper right corner of the Home Page).  It will automatically default to QVC - click QVC PLUS - you will get daily or weekly depending on your choice.  Over on the right side, see Show Search.  Type in Dooney & Bourke and select.  You will get all the Dooney shows on QVC Plus for the next month or so!  And you can go back to QVC and get all the Dooney shows for the regular QVC channel too!  Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks I will check both in the future.  I knew there was a qvc plus, but i thought it was just previousky recorded shows.  

Respected Contributor

Well, during the day, many of the shows are repeats, but in the evening, they are introducing more and more live programming!