Respected Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

I'm new to Dooney can someone tell me about the ilovedooney website?  Are they selling discounted bags from Dooney outlets or the higher end bags from the Dooney primary stores?  I don't care for the quality of outlet which is why I'm asking.

@Danielle46 I don't know how they select which items to offer on the ILD website, but I've ordered many items from both the Dooney and ILD sites and have not noticed any difference in quality between the 2 sites.  Hope that helps!

Super Contributor

I don"t understand why I Love Dooney has such deep discounts this year but I do not think they are in anyway inferior quality. I received the Selleria domed satchel this week in Chestnut and it was wrapped in pristine condition. That paticular color was deeper discounted and with the extra 30% it made it around $100.00. I also ordered a tote for about $90.00. The discounts and free shipping made it worthwhile and shipping was fast.

Floral Pillow
Esteemed Contributor

On the Dooney website, flash sale on the Wayfarer collection:

Shop Today's Deal!

Super Contributor

I wanted to get one of the selleria bags but it was over 3 pounds, the second one I wanted was 2 pounds 7 ounces, too heavy for me

Valued Contributor

I saw the sale too. Been wanting the pebble leather satchel, QVC had it on sale but now it's back up to $178. So I got the Wine colour for $99 with free shipping/ My first D&B bag.

Super Contributor

I have the zip zip satchel from last year, love it

Super Contributor

@RhondaRena wrote:

I don"t understand why I Love Dooney has such deep discounts this year but I do not think they are in anyway inferior quality. I received the Selleria domed satchel this week in Chestnut and it was wrapped in pristine condition. That paticular color was deeper discounted and with the extra 30% it made it around $100.00. I also ordered a tote for about $90.00. The discounts and free shipping made it worthwhile and shipping was fast.

I saw some bad reviews of the I Love Dooney site but the bags are so much cheaper. I am going to give it a try

Respected Contributor

I haven't had good luck on ILD site.  Seems the bags are defective in some way or another.  

Some people obviously get a bag made well, I just haven't had that luck.  I did return them right away. 

Not taking anymore chances though, I'm done.  Too much trouble for the return process.

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Flash sale on the Camden Suede Collection

@Shop Today's Deal!

@hicindy2 and all:   Sale on the camden suede on the ILD site,  $99 for the regular size hobo or the small crossbody and $119 for the large hobo or crossbody.