Respected Contributor

Tonight I noticed good prices on pebble leather bags at main D & B website.  Good color selection too.  Oh, also free shipping.  Woo hoo!

Honored Contributor

I got my email yesterday afternoon from them that the 12 Days of Dooney had begun.  First bag is not my taste but it does for sure mark the days leading up to  Christmas each year.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Frequent Contributor

The best part is free shipping and handling on ALL DONNEY SITES ALL YEAR. I HAVE PURCHASED ALL MY DOONEY'S FROM QVC BUT NOT ANYMORE.  I cannot afford that postage. IF postage is free then I would come back - if the dooney sites can offer free shipping and handling the Q NEEDS TO AS WELL. 

Honored Contributor

@noramae wrote:

The best part is free shipping and handling on ALL DONNEY SITES ALL YEAR. I HAVE PURCHASED ALL MY DOONEY'S FROM QVC BUT NOT ANYMORE.  I cannot afford that postage. IF postage is free then I would come back - if the dooney sites can offer free shipping and handling the Q NEEDS TO AS WELL. 

@noramae   Q offers free shipping on Dooney quite often, but it's the return shipping upwards of $12.50 that keeps me away!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Flash sale on the Camden Suede Collection

Shop Today's Deal!

Respected Contributor

Oh my, big temptations!!! 😳😳😳

Super Contributor

I have been looking for a saffiano bag at a sale price. I checked again on I Love Dooney and they added te Saffiano Crescent tote for $149.00 with 30% off and 5% off through mr rebates. This was not there when I looked last week during the Black Friday sale. They had a couple of other colors. I watched the QVC video and I am excited for this mark down.

Floral Pillow
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney days

[ Edited ]

Dooney Days:  Iconic bags

Shop Now

Honored Contributor

I see that QVC has a nice selection of the tartan plaid bags.  I really like the white & black.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm new to Dooney can someone tell me about the ilovedooney website?  Are they selling discounted bags from Dooney outlets or the higher end bags from the Dooney primary stores?  I don't care for the quality of outlet which is why I'm asking.