Super Contributor

So does anyone know if the crossbody strap that Dooney sells will work on the zip zip bag to make it a crossbody bag? Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

@plc123 

QVC has this strap and there are reviews that may help you:

https://www.qvc.com/Dooney-%26-Bourke-Leather-Adjustable-Crossbody-Strap.product.A371476.html?sc=SRC...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney crossbody strap

[ Edited ]

I dont know about the zip zip, I bought it for the new large nylon bucket bag.  Matches  the leather perfectly. Its fairly wide, but is of excellent quality and is perfect for that Camden bag.

Respected Contributor

I  had an epiphany about D&B straps today.  I just changed into a new bag and the shoulder strap was a bit short, even though it was on the last hole.  So, like a rock star, I changed it to a longer strap from another bag. They both had those dog leash type attachments.    I honestly had never thought of this before. I am proud of myself!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

So does anyone know if the crossbody strap that Dooney sells will work on the zip zip bag to make it a crossbody bag? Thanks in advance.

@plc123 

The only thing about attaching it to the zip zip bag is that the only way to hook it is one end to the front handle hardware and the other end on the back handle hardware.

I've never cared for bags with crossbody straps like this myself.

They never seem to hang right and seem like an 'afterthought'>

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Thank-you to everyone.