Frequent Contributor

Dooney and bourke Bolero Bag

Alright, I’m going way back in time for this one, but who remembers the Bolero Bag? It came in lots of fabulous colors and was definitely a different style for the day.

Sure wish they’d tweak it a bit and bring it back!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney and bourke Bolero Bag

I still have one, which you have reminded me to use this fall. I don’t see Dooney designing such special, artisan bags these days, do you? I do collect Dooney and adore the Florentine and the Florentine Toscana bags and a few of the more limited made-in-Italy bags. I am longing for something really fresh from that company.

Respected Contributor

Dooney will have a TSV on August 26th!  I have no idea what it is though.  Just hope it is not nylon!

Honored Contributor

I had a bolero bag but I sold it on ebay.

Frequent Contributor

I remember it well!  I had one for a VERY long time until it finally died.  I always loved that bag,

Respected Contributor

Can you post a pic?

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I had a bolero bag but I sold it on ebay.

I have sold at least 35 Dooneys on eBay, which works really well, doesn’t it? I have only bought a handful from qvc because the q usually doesn’t show much of the best stuff! I cannot justify more purchases unless Dooney comes up with something fresh in silhouette. But I will tune in to the August tsv just for fun.