Trusted Contributor

Hi All,

Dooney's sitewide 30% off sale is over now but they have certain bags priced lower for Mother's Day. The pebble leather crossbody I bought for $166 is now $129. They gave me the difference back on my credit card. The bag came today and I love it! Incredibly fast shipping (UPS).

Trusted Contributor

@Knit-Chick 

I do love the coin purse.  It's a great little accessory for little things on the go.  Like my charger and earbuds or meds or change of jewelry.  I have it in the fuschia color.  I really wanted something in that color but not a big bag.  I debate getting a second one.  I really like the floral print.  But as useful as the coin purse is, I don't carry it every day.  I normally carry a micro sized bag with just cards, phone and lipstick for eveyday.  

Trusted Contributor

@justashopper thank you!  I think the coin purses are so cute... I know it's not something  I use alot, but I'm still trying to justify getting one,  LOL!  

Trusted Contributor

@Knit-Chick 

I totally get it.  I don't use mine ALL the time, but I am glad i got it.  

Also side note:  both dooney bags I ordered from qvc are so much cheaper on the dooney site.  I sent them back.  I am no longer buying dooney on qvc.  They just can't compete with the dooney site.  

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased two new Dooney's at Christmas on the website. They were $70 less and free shipping. Also came with dustbags & were flawless.

Esteemed Contributor

@Knit-Chick  @justashopper 

I've carried a D&B coin purse in my handbag every day for years! It's perfect for cash - coins and folded bills.  Quite a few years ago I bought two of the kisslock coin purses during the Christmas 12 Days of Dooney sale, one leather and one nylon.  I used the leather one for years, then when I was trying to cut down on the weight in my bags I switched to the nylon one.  A driver's licence and credit card would fit inside, too, but I carry a separate card case so the Dooney purse is just for cash. I haven't carried an actual wallet for years.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Contributor
I seriously need this purse to return A473370 in Fuschia. It's a bucket.It was an exclusive on the Q. My boyfriend spilled queso on it! 😠
I tried cleaning it with Apple cleaner which was recommended to me by Dooney. Well the Apple cleaner took the paint off the bag! 😭

I was/am devastated!

I fell in love with Dooney 1 year ago thanks to QVC. I wish they would bring Vibrant Florentine large satchels. I need to go beyond black, natural, navy, and chestnut.
Contributor
Wait. Dooney lowered their price and refunded you the difference when they lowered their price?
Contributor
I hope Dooney has a memorial sale on Florentine! 👝👜👛🛍🎒🛍🛍👝👜👛🎒
Contributor
I wish QVC would expand their Dooney line. It seems so limiting!😞