Contributor

Re: Dooney and Bourke

[ Edited ]

So, I got my dream Fuschia,Bucket bag from QVC. 

I bought a "new" bag. I received a bag that had already been to someone else's house. 

Clues: no wrapping on the hardware

no born card - That is what I call it. It shows how many purses were in the lot they made with the purse you received. 

ink dot/mark on the back of the bag

hair in the bag 

D&B tags were not attached to the purse. There were thrown inside a pocket.  

The tassels were wearing nets! Dooney has never sent me a bag that the tassels were wearing nets!  

I called CSR just now, and the guy I talked to acted like he did not want to be working. 

What hurts the most is that QVC sold this bag to me as a new bag. I don't like the feeling of someone trying to put one over on me. I did not purchase an "as is" bag. I am so not happy with QVC right now! It is a good thing this is not my first Dooney or I might not have known the difference!    

I encourage all of you to inspect your products from QVC thoroughly! 

I sent my handbag to be repaired and have been getting the run around ever since. Started May 10. Contacted them on the phone with the number provided on their web site. Was connected to a call center in India or Pakistan. Everything about this company makes you believe it's within the U.S.  I guess not. Now I'm concerned that after paying for a repair I'm not even going to get my purse back let alone being repaired. I contacted them today and was told that they couldn't give me a general timeline about when I could reasonably expect it back. I will not be purchasing another of Dooney & Bourke products.  QVC should consider whether or not to continue carrying their products. 

Contributor

Sorry that happened to you Ronnie. 🌹❤💐

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased two Dooneys one navy and one red Florentine satchels.

I hope they are in great condition, new, and no pebbling! 💐❤🌹

Respected Contributor

I just ordered a new Florentine Dooney for my birthday. Yay!!!! I love these bags. Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Happy Birthday, Regal Bee! 

What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday! 

Heart

Contributor

I wish QVC would do a lot better with their presentations of Dooney!

If you are going to have the micro, the small, and the medium in one commercial, show the inside of all three bags! 

I am not impressed with your salespeople!  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I inquired about the 9-month financing and was told by the chat rep that the cost of the purse is divided into 9 months.

Since I have bought several Dooney's, I thought let's go with the 9-month plan. Supposedly, there is no interest if you pay off the purse in those 9 months. What the chat rep neglected to tell me is that the whole lump sum shows up on your credit card! The payment is NOT divided into 9 months. Supposedly, there is no interest if paid in the 9 months, but I don't like the full amount showing on my statement. ARG!  

🤦 🤦 🤦 🤦 I don't like that at all!  So, be aware of this fact!