Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am surprised they keep selling Dooney and Bourke for so many hours on end they really must sell. So many other handbags throughout the years have been dropped.  Never cared for the Dooney's, plus I think they are very expensive for my pocketbook.

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 D&B are like the porridge in Little Red Riding Hood-  expensive for some, cheap for some, and just what many want.   You hit on why they show them over and over-  they sell repeatedly.

Regular Contributor

I love Dooney!  Love the handbag styles and the matching wallets.

Honored Contributor

ez pay

you can get them at their outlet stores for less, but no ezpay 

Respected Contributor

i've always thought they were a nice looking bag, but WAY too heavy for me.  

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I am surprised they keep selling Dooney and Bourke for so many hours on end they really must sell. So many other handbags throughout the years have been dropped.  Never cared for the Dooney's, plus I think they are very expensive for my pocketbook.

@KACEE1115   The expense doesn't bother me because you're paying for a good quality leather bag. The weight does bother me. I have moved on to smaller, light weight nylon crossbody bags. Evidently judging by the more frequent presntations of LUG, Baggalini and others, I cannot be the only one. DB bags are rarely shown.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to buy Dooney often, but yes, they are very pricy and soooooo heavy! The leather is nice, but the hardware is so large, it's too heavy for my shoulder.