Respected Contributor

Sure would have been nice if the Q had the free shipping yesterday.   I feel sorry for the women that ordered bags yesterday and got stuck paying shipping costs when it could have been free today.    

Respected Contributor

This was the first TSV I have totally loved in a long time. Ordered the tan one. 

Occasional Contributor
No, have to pass the Selleria. Although I do adore florentine I don’t care for the stiff design. Those loud rambling sounds the bag echos back every time Sue opened it would drive me & everyone around me nuts. Plus the more I looked at it the more it looked like an “old lady’s bag”. I try to stay away from those designs - because I AM an old lady.
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Sure would have been nice if the Q had the free shipping yesterday.   I feel sorry for the women that ordered bags yesterday and got stuck paying shipping costs when it could have been free today.    

I think a phone call should do the trick.  I hope all who ordered on TSV day call CS and have them make an adjustment.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I think a phone call should do the trick.  I hope all who ordered on TSV day call CS and have them make an adjustment.

You'd like to think they would refund the shipping but at least one customer reports calling and being told 'no dice'. The system apparently won't let you cancel and so refusing delivery appears to be the only option. If one returns the bag then that cost will probably be tacked on as well. This was really poorly thought out and managed by QVC. So much for being valued customers...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...