Regular Contributor
Does anybody know what this will be next weekend? I would love it to be a drawstring bag with a long handle. Thanks for the information
Respected Contributor

I check daily. Waiting, waiting.i doubt I will want it more than the Dooney “Selleria” collection bag that I have my eye on at the Dooney site, but I always hope the tsv will be something good. They used to be great. I think the q pushes Dooney to bring in something cheaper for the tsv, which has some of us consistently turning away. Fingers crossed! I bought two tsvs as gifts last month but not for me.

Honored Contributor

@Tweetybrd,

I have been waiting to read about the TSV also. Hope someone answers this post with info!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HRrxf65ODaA/SNkyvjCw2UI/AAAAAAAAEr8/JCOp_Mi3ud0/s400/10-06+Happy+Fall.jpg

Respected Contributor

You'll get your answer in a preview TSV email. I think that's the new way.

Super Contributor

Blue skies for me has it listed now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney and Bourke TSV?

[ Edited ]

Found it about 45 minutes ago. Omg, it is the Selleria bag I have been waiting for on the Dooney site. Ordered it in tan and gray. Still waiting for Selleria Mila Bag in “oxblood” hue at Dooney.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney and Bourke TSV?

[ Edited ]

The only thing I can say about it is it's a satchel... ... Personally, the Dooney bug hasn't bitten me in ages and this is no exception... The all neutral color choices aren't the greatest (black, bordeaux, steel grey, tan and biscuit)... no outside pocket... lots of top stitching... About two hundred seventy bucks and another ten to ship, so with tax, we're essentially looking at what is to me an underwhelming three hundred dollar bag... Decent size, though, at about 14 x 10 x 6...

a255700.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb  I agree with many of your observations. I would be nice to have an outside pocket for sure.  It is a nice size and is a satchel.

I personally feel that if a bag is not black or another neutral color, I won't wear it. 

I love the gray color of this new bag, but I will not wear a gray bag with gold tone hardware.  How I wish it were in gunmetal, or brushed nickel.  I would have to have that bag in gray if that were the case.

I like that this new Dooney bag is of a different style than their other bags, even if it does have the contrasting top stiching.  I have grown very tired of seeing the same Dooney bag styles over and over again.  This one has classic lines, and it looks fresh to my weary eyes.  I might just get it in bordeaux for a twist, and then force myself to wear it, even though it is not black! LOL.

Honored Contributor

I'm underwhelmed with this bag.  It's been that way for awhile with Dooney.  I don't care for the gold hardware.  Every company is offering different hardware now except Dooney.  I also wouldn't buy gray bag with gold hardware.  I also don't care for the white stitching it stands out too much.  I also need an outside pocket.  

Respected Contributor

This one is also including the choice of the domed crossbody. So not just the satchel.