Contributor

Dooney and Bourke Small Lexington

Does anyone have the small Lexington in the color "Heather"?  I would like to see what the color truly looks like before purchasing.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney and Bourke Small Lexington

@Kennedy wrote:

Does anyone have the small Lexington in the color "Heather"?  I would like to see what the color truly looks like before purchasing.

Thanks.

@Kennedy   The color Heather appears to be very rare.  I have 4 of this style (hot pink, desert, lavender, and plum) and I have not seen "Heather" anywhere but the Dooney site on the computer screen.  If you compare it to pale blue, it appears to have a secondary tint and a bit more depth.  You might want to call Dooney customer service line and ask if they can give you a verbal description.  If you get this one, would you report back to us??  Very intriguing color.  Small Lexi is my favorite style.  

Pale Blue

Small Lexington

Heather

Small Lexington

Contributor

The video from yesterday's (Tuesday) show has the new colors. Looks like a pretty color. 

Trusted Contributor

I have this bag in lilac and LOVE IT! I get lots of compliments

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deal of the Day (8/5) on the small Lexi in Macy's exclusive lizard (pink only for the Super discount).  The lizard is amazing in person.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't personally care for the Lexi silhouette (not a tote fan, overall), but am smitten by the heather color. It looks like an interesting cross of pale slate blue, grey and a hint of light lavender... So pretty...

Heather:Dooney & Bourke Pebble Collection Ariel Satchel

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Stevieb - I love this pic you posted.  I saw this in Dillards the other day and it is beautiful!  I'm SSOOOOO TEMPTED to get this one!!!  The heather and tan are fabulous!!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I don't personally care for the Lexi silhouette (not a tote fan, overall), but am smitten by the heather color. It looks like an interesting cross of pale slate blue, grey and a hint of light lavender... So pretty...

You have the eye! I love the bag you posted and have thought about getting it. Why can't QVC give us that kind of quality in a tsv? This looks like the traditional, thicker pebble leather versus dome of the thin, bonded leathers offered lately. I'm waiting! 

Contributor

I've been contemplating over this bag for some time now.  I think I should just bite the bullet and order the thing.  Although, I would love it to have a shoulder strap I still just might have to jump in with both feet anyway!  Love the heather color!!!

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

You have the eye! I love the bag you posted and have thought about getting it. Why can't QVC give us that kind of quality in a tsv? This looks like the traditional, thicker pebble leather versus dome of the thin, bonded leathers offered lately. I'm waiting! 

I so agree. Instead of 'made for QVC' TSV after 'made for QVC' TSV why can't they just once offer a standard issue Dooney at an actual 'event' price and skip all the 'free accessories'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...