Respected Contributor

1.  Why doesn't QVC offer any ostrich Dooney and Bourke handbags?

2.  Why doesn't Dooney and Bourke's website have pictures of all the colors offered in their handbags? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney and Bourke Questions

Why don't you post this under the Customer Care forum and you might get an answer? How are viewers supposed to know? Just wondering...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

1.  Because they would cost a "fortune"!

2.  I think I have heard the vendor state that some colors are just offered on QVC.   

P.S,  How is Jasper?

Respected Contributor

@Zhillswrote:

1.  Because they would cost a "fortune"!

2.  I think I have heard the vendor state that some colors are just offered on QVC.   

P.S,  How is Jasper?

@Zhills

Hi, Zhills!  Hope you are well!!  The Dooney and Bourke website has a line of "ostrich" handbags--which aren't real ostrich.  They cost about the same as regular D&B bags.  I really like the look.  I know that QVC posters don't have the answer to this question, but I just wondered if anybody else has seen these bags and what they think about them. 

As far as the colors go, the D & B site has statements where the color pictures should go--that they don't have access to the colors yet!  They show the color squares but the item pictures aren't available???!!!???

Jasper is just fine, and he sends you a whiskery kiss!!!   HUGS to you!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @fortune.  I am doing good.  Just turned 81 with a clean bill of health!

Hope you and Jasper are both well and happy.  Thanks again, Fortune!

Respected Contributor

@Zhillswrote:

Thanks, @fortune.  I am doing good.  Just turned 81 with a clean bill of health!

Hope you and Jasper are both well and happy.  Thanks again, Fortune!

@Zhills

Happy birthday!!!  81 and in good health--stupendous!!!  Guess who has an 80th birthday this Sunday?!!?  Jasper and I celebrate our birthdays together!  He will be nine!  We wish that each year you celebrate from now on will be better than the last!!!  16x16_heart.png16x16_heart.png16x16_heart.png

couch cutie.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine was today the 23rd.  Happy Birthday to both of you.  Zorro will be 9 on Apr 1.

You are a beautiful person and Jasper is a beautiful companion!

Zorro ice cream.jpg

Eating ice cream for his Birthday last year!

Respected Contributor

@Zhillswrote:

Mine was today the 23rd.  Happy Birthday to both of you.  Zorro will be 9 on Apr 1.

You are a beautiful person and Jasper is a beautiful companion!

Zorro ice cream.jpg

Eating ice cream for his Birthday last year!

@Zhills

You are such a lovely friend, Zhills!  And, your pooch is gorgeous!  My son is cooking steak for me tomorrow!  Jasper will get some leftovers!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received my "florentine and suede" small Riley hobo in black from the Dooney and Bourke website.   I already have it in natural.  The bag looked like it had already been used, and, IT WAS MADE OF  PEBBLE LEATHER AND SUEDE!!  This is a classic case of "bait and switch."  As you can tell, I'm not very fond of the D & B website!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@fortunewrote:

1.  Why doesn't QVC offer any ostrich Dooney and Bourke handbags?

2.  Why doesn't Dooney and Bourke's website have pictures of all the colors offered in their handbags? 

Good question @fortune about the ostrich embossed leather... I don't think I ever recall them offering any of them on QVC, even a few years back when almost all the retailers were carrying them. I loved the look.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...