Occasional Contributor

I ordered a D&B MLB logo bag.  It arrived with the D&B logo NOT with the team logo, even though all the order information, including the shipping record showed that it was one with the MLB logo.  I took a photo of it; sent it back with the bag asking for the proper bag; also called customer service about it and got the run around.  As someone who's shopped with QVC for decades, this terrible service was more than disappointing.  I ended up going to the Dooney and Bourke web site.  Found the exact bag I wanted and, guess what, Dooney offers Easy Pay, too, and, wait, there's more, the price on the Dooney site was less than on the QVC site.  Talk about learning a good lesson!   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney and Bourke MLB bag

A while ago I also checked out the D & B website and noted the easy pay option - and said to myself......hmmm,   wonder where they got that idea?   LOL   (and it's a great idea for other vendors)

Trusted Contributor

What do you mean by "logo"?  Do you mean they sent you a bag with DB all over the bag?  Do you mean that the gold plate has Dooney and Bourke on it?  If it is the latter, then you got the correct bag.  The log on these bags is still the traditional metal one with D &B on it.    If it is the former, then Q strikes again.  Sorry for your frustration.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @jcshopper ....  I rarely purchase any D&B handbags from the Q any more.  The Q tends to charge full retail prices plus shipping.  If you purchase directly from the D&B website... you either pay the same price (with no shipping charge) or a sale price with no shipping charge.  Also, other on-line vendors frequently sell D&B handbags on sale.  So IMHO it isn't worth purchasing them from the Q.   And yes, D&B offers 3 ez pays on orders over a certain amount.  

Respected Contributor

@jcshopper wrote:

I ordered a D&B MLB logo bag.  It arrived with the D&B logo NOT with the team logo, even though all the order information, including the shipping record showed that it was one with the MLB logo.  I took a photo of it; sent it back with the bag asking for the proper bag; also called customer service about it and got the run around.  As someone who's shopped with QVC for decades, this terrible service was more than disappointing.  I ended up going to the Dooney and Bourke web site.  Found the exact bag I wanted and, guess what, Dooney offers Easy Pay, too, and, wait, there's more, the price on the Dooney site was less than on the QVC site.  Talk about learning a good lesson!   

This is what you should do in the future.  As soon as you have a problem call Customer Service.  Always.  They will tell you what to do and put it on your customer chart.  They would have initiated the process so that you would not have been charged the shipping either way on the wrong bag.   And then they would have sent out the correct bag. Good luck with Dooney.com if you have a problem!!! 😬