Honored Contributor

My favorite is an older Dooney & Bourke style -- the Large Nina in Tan Ostrich. Heart

Image result for Dooney Large Nina ostrich

Respected Contributor

I sold off a lot of my Dooney collection for one reason or another.  The Florentines were beautiful.

I love the Logo lock bags and own two---one in nylon and I have the Lily bucket. Classy bag. There were some who didn't like the 'collapse' of the bag, but it disappears when you fill it up. Also, it makes it easier to carry. The shoulder strap is great and it's very easy to get inside--but not easy for pickpockes. It looks more expensive than it is and the North-South form factor is actually flattering. Now there is another that I love: the mini Juliette crossbody in black nylon.  Not huge. This cutie is great for errands or tucking in larger bags while traveling. Lightweight and easy to care for.  I must have had it about five years and it still looks great. Love the little duck and fob. Still get compliments too.

Respected Contributor

The Sophie Hobos are my favorite bags in my D&B collection.  I love all of them, but those are my favorites.  

I am partial to the 2 tone bags, in general.

Frequent Contributor

Can someone help me they had a cross body bag that had chrome hardware instead of gold but I can't seem to find it can anyone help me.  Thank you in advance

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1wrote:

The Sophie Hobos are my favorite bags in my D&B collection.  I love all of them, but those are my favorites.  

I am partial to the 2 tone bags, in general.

@cosmic1 I also love the Sophie. Think it’s the only bags they’ve made w/ black bottom & another color, but black leather trim. I wish they’d do more black trim instead of the brown.

Trusted Contributor

I love the "Collins" style. It is a shoulder bag with a large functional outside snap pocket on the front outside and an outside functional back zippered pocket on the back.