Occasional Contributor

Does anyone else find it annoying that they talk more about the bag and not show the insides - it drives me nuts

Valued Contributor

yes!!! It drives me crazy. I won't buy a handbag if I can't see the inside. Not to mention, they are always discussing ways/ places to carry a handbag. It's silly, I'm an adult, I don't need a host or vendor telling me how when or where to carry a purse.  

Occasional Contributor

I just read some reviews - negative reviews regarding the lining - maybe that's why they don't show the insides.  

Contributor

I agree.  They need to stop their chat and show the product from all angles and the inside of the purse.

I wish they would stop bringing such limited quantities on certain styles.

Contributor

What did they say?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Maybe I missed others but the only one I noticed they didn't show the interior was the Cassidy Florentine leather, the one that has the glove leather lining. Which doesn't make sense, since it's different and higher quality. I went to the product page and watched the vid (from the holidays, it had Christmas trees) and they still did NOT show the interior! Very odd.
Occasional Contributor
I have to say, it totally cracked me up seeing a Kleenex tissues pocket pack in every.single.bag. What was that about?!
🤣
Trusted Contributor

I agree.  And it isn't only the D&B bags.  This has been my complaint about handbag presentations on the Q forever.  I've given up, and I don't buy handbags from the Q anymore.  As others have said, I am not buying a bag, especially at these prices, without seeing the inside of it!      

Honored Contributor

@Chocoknitter55 wrote:

Does anyone else find it annoying that they talk more about the bag and not show the insides - it drives me nuts

most of the time they talk less about the product and more useless chat, 

never much useful size measurements or fabric content, just where u can wear it.  time wasting 

Honored Contributor

I wish the bags had white metal hardware, I just think it looks better.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan