Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know the number of the cross body with the crome/silver harware.  I know Jane presented it and said she bought it for her mom but I can't seem to find it.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Bought it for her Mom? When? I thought her Mom had passed many years ago.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Frequent Contributor

I thought that is what she said as it was just the right size, if. got the host wrong I apologize just trying to find the handbag 

Honored Contributor

There is JANE Treacy and JAYNE Brown. Which is it?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Occasional Contributor

I heard Jill Bauer say she bought her mom a260501....maybe thats what you heard.

Honored Contributor

I own several Doonye purses and have given some away.

I was wondering if people are upset at having paid a lot of money for the those purses and now some are as much as $90 or more dollars off!

It would upset me.  I just don't remember what I paid for them, so maybe I'm lucky.

Honored Contributor

Both Jane's lost their mother's.  I know that.  The OP probably just got things mixed up.  No one's more guilty of mixing up than I am......

Frequent Contributor

Yes I did get things mixed up thanks for understanding that was the item number I was looking for but I thought it had silver palladium hardware - another mixup on mly part now I'm torn between the elephant and caramel has anyone see these in person.

Trusted Contributor

@mollybrownmomwrote:

Does anyone know the number of the cross body with the crome/silver harware.  I know Jane presented it and said she bought it for her mom but I can't seem to find it.  Thank you.

I remember yesterday that there was a color and bag with the silvertone hardware too..but can't remember which bag is was?????    Short term memory loss for me,  if you find the one with the silvertone let me know...thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@mollybrownmomwrote:

Yes I did get things mixed up thanks for understanding that was the item number I was looking for but I thought it had silver palladium hardware - another mixup on mly part now I'm torn between the elephant and caramel has anyone see these in person.

I think it was just a certain color that had the silver tone hardware...now I am looking for it too...LOL