Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke ladies, BEWARE!

[ Edited ]

THank you for the heads-up, @Tuffcookie .  
I recently clicked to see a product on Big A, and it was a scam site! "Amazon.in". The site looked exactly like Big A! Everyone, look carefully...

I'm a dummy too! I haven't ordered anything in years but I went on the QVC site to look for a countertop oven that my brother was talking about. A D&B video popped up right after & I had been looking for a crossbody bag so I ordered one, it arrived today, what a joke! I found a small package in my mailbox with this purse folded in half, didn't know what it was until I opened it! Junk! I was charged when I ordered it & kept looking for some sort of shipping confirmation but couldn't find any! I need to be careful of what I'm ordering in the future!

Honored Contributor

I'm on Facebook every day and thoroughly enjoy it.  I never, ever post anything personal.  I'm there to participate in some of the groups you must join.  I get to see gorgeous photos of Colorado back country, some beautiful new plant hybrids, photos and commentary by turquoise experts, photos and comments by those who share my interest in certain dog and horse breeds.

It's a great place to ask questions of experts in many fields if you use common sense in using it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for sharing your stories. I have purchased a few Dooney bags from qvc.com and dooney.com. In the future I won't try to purchase anywhere else.