Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke customer service

I have had only great customer service from Dooney and its related "I Love Dooney" site.  I have received top quality and have had no problems with returns. Beats paying for shipping and sales tax from qvc. I only buy Dooney from the q when they have something, such as my five beloved Brenna bags (!), which I can only get from qvc.

Contributor

Ij ordered  a    DB from the DB  site for the first time this week.   How do they do as  far as packing  and shipping. ?      The Q  does  send the bags  packed very well but      11.00  + for shipping is   off the wall.             

Respected Contributor

@V loves to shop

The bags I have ordered from Dooney and its  I love Dooney site are in perfect new condition in original packaging up and well stuffed,  sometimes with better, extra packing around the handles versus how they arrive from QVC. QVC just throws them in the box with no extra packaging around the plastic-wrapped handbags? I've never liked the way QVC sends out its Dooney bags. 

Honored Contributor

I have had no problems with Dooney & Bourke or ilovedooney customer service and returns. I think ilovedooney may be more friendly and faster with return credits, but even the D&B site processes the credits correctly in time. I prefer to order Dooneys from these two sites and not from QVC due to the shipping costs the Q charges. I also buy from our local Dooney outlet store.