QVC Social Team

Good morning! I thought I would pop in here and let you know that if you were thinking about the Dooney & Bourke leather shopper Today’s Special Value coming up at midnight and wanted to get an early look, there will be a live stream interview with Sue Clifton on the QVC Facebook page at approximately 3:10 today. In case you’re not sure what a live stream is, it’s a chance to ask Sue any questions you have about the handbag or just say hi. They will try to answer your questions during the interview. Here is a link to the page but the live stream won’t be there until 3:10. Click here>

QVC Live Stream with Sue Clifton

Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Sneak Peek

Eva, sounds great. I will be there. Love Dooney handbags.
Super Contributor

Item no. Pls?

Contributor

So....It looks like there's a pair of short handles and a pair of longer shoulder straps, none of which are removable.  No thanks, I'll pass.

Contributor

A

Super Contributor

The non-removable handles drive me crazy!  But I LOVE the leather and the Geranium color, so I'm keeping it.  It's a great size and the short handles work okay.  The long ones are just in the way and slip off my shoulder.  I usually carry my handbag in the crook of my arm but need a long handle for the store.  I would of also gotten the blue if the handle design was better.  I love everything else about it.

Honored Contributor

I like the bag.  It's 3 inches too small.  I don't like the size.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I love my Dooneys, but I don't care for the handle configuration and rubber feet on this bag.

New Contributor

Good morning! I would like to suggest that you add the collegiate line at QVC. Fans of ALL ages would purchase, plus it's a nice way to introduce a younger generation to the love of your bags and begin collecting them. It would make nice graduation gifts, etc. and great for the Alumni too!

Honored Contributor

I love the Dooney but I have one more payment on my last Dooney and bought the Oryani TSV so I'm good.... no more handbags until these are paid for...!  Woman LOL  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*