Will the Smith bag be sold on QVC this year? It's one of my favorite D & B bags.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Smith Bag

It is a nice bag, and I have it in two colors.   However, it's rather large and I haven't carried it for that reason.   Maybe I'll take it on vacation this year to store stuff ...

Esteemed Contributor

@mizzq wrote:

Will the Smith bag be sold on QVC this year? It's one of my favorite D & B bags.

@mizzq  .. the Dooney Website carries the Florentine Smith Bag.  They also have three (3) DonneyPays.  In addition there are no shipping & handling fees.  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@mizzq wrote:

@mizzq  .. the Dooney Website carries the Florentine Smith Bag.  They also have three (3) DonneyPays.  In addition there are no shipping & handling fees.  

@Boehm Collector @mizzq Dooney's discount website, ILoveDooney, has the Florentine Smith bag at a discounted price.  I recently purchased it from there in Chestnut.

Honored Contributor

@mizzq wrote:

@mizzq   Although I do love large bags, I did stop purchasing Florentine leather. It adds a lot of weight to the already heavy bag. 

Respected Contributor

Dooney has also made the Smith bag style in nylon.  I think it was at the Dooney outlets some time ago.  Smith is a larger style and very heavy in Florentine leather.  Beautiful,  if you can handle the weight.  

Honored Contributor

It's on sale on the I Love Dooney website.

Respected Contributor

Really nice bag, but large.  Had it in Nylon, gifted it to a young friend who snatched it and a Radley bag out of my hands like snap!