Respected Contributor

Dooney & Bourke LIVE Now on QVC Plus!

Courtney with Ashley Bellman on QVC Plus. 7:00 PM - 9;00 PM Eastern.  Even if you don't have the channel, you can watch on your computer!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke LIVE Now on QVC Plus!

Why?
Respected Contributor

@stellabystarlight thanks for alerting us!  Did they show any new bags?

Frequent Contributor

My thoughts exactly!

Valued Contributor

I love Dooney, Bourke, they hands down have the best quality, best looking handbags ever !!!

Valued Contributor

Prariedancer et all, didn't your mother tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all?

Honored Contributor

All right, so it could've been more nicely stated, but really, it's reached the point where the Dooney shows are scheduled so frequently and hence are no longer anything really special... Moreover, there's rarely anything new on their agenda and so many of the bags they're showing lately have somewhat limited appeal since so many of them look so much alike... Agreed though, for those who, for whatever reason, still find these shows to be compelling viewing... it's nice to have a heads up where QVC Plus is concerned, since I don't think many folks bother to check their listings. Given how repetitious and boring things have become, I rarely even bother to check the regular QVC listings anymore. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I love to watch the shows.  Picked up the daffodil drawstring in pink - saved over a $100.  I already own the black and love it!  So I got a good deal!  I believe Dooney is going to launch in Europe soon as Sue Clifton went to QVC London a few weeks ago and she mentioned going to QVC Germany.  I just hope that Dooney's superior craftsmanship and quality endures if manufacturing is increased!  IMHO, there is no better bag than Dooney and I own LVs and Coach's to name a few.