Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Florentine Toscana Side Zip

I have owned it since last fall and love it. Also love the Florentine Toscana satchels, which I often carry.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I've lusted after this bag for months now.  The only thing that held me back was the handles because they don't go down, but I couldn't get passed the clearance sale price.  I purchased it in the Expresso.  Always did want a good brown color for a satchel.  I can't wait to get this beauty.  I haven't purchased a dooney in quite some time due to the weight of their bags.  This one is only a lb and a few ounces so will see how heavy it will be after it's all loaded up. 

@Blingqueen023 Hi there! Woman Very Happy I do remember you liking that bag when it came out! So glad you were able to get it at the clearance sale price! I hope you enjoy it and do come back and tell us what you think when you get it. I'm sure it will be a winner! How are you feeling? Thinking of you, EEL Heart

@EdithEllenLily Hi there you cutie pie you!  I went back and forth for a while over this handbag.  I sure didn't want to pay 500 dollars or it. Thank goodness it went on clearance.  They even had an "as is" on this bag for even less money, but I just didn't want to take a chance on that.  I want mine new, lol   Every time I saw that bag I was drooling.  lol  I love it in all the colors too.  I thought the expresso was the best color to order it in.  Looks very classic and expensive in that color.  I'm anxious to get it.  I probably won't use the strap though.  

I feel fabulous lately.  I'm off the chemo therapy, and the lymphoma is completely gone.  Now, I only have to see the Oncologist once a month now.   I still have a hysterectomy looming over me, but I haven't had any more symptoms to warrant one since I was on chemo.  I'm not sure if I really need that or not.  I need to go back to my gyn doc and have some tests done to see if that's still warranted.  It may not be.  The chemo may have killed off the precancerous cells.  We'll see.  I'm forever grateful to have that lymphoma gone.  Hope everything is well with you and your family.  Will let you know how that bag is when I get it.  I may have it delivered on Thhursday.  I'll post.  Thanks for thinking about me.  I've been busy working and need to get back in the groove here.  Enjoy the upcoming weekend you cutie.  

@Blingqueen023 What wonderful news!! Woman Very Happy I am so happy to read the details and to know you are well now! Yes, maybe you won't need the big female operation after all...that would just be the best news to look forward to now!! I will keep praying for you...you are one of the kindest people I've met here! Heart We have missed you. Glad you're back posting (and shopping, LOL). I will watch for your review on your beautiful new Dooney...that color is my favorite Dooney color ever. I hope it's a winner for you! Keep on, keeping on...Heart EEL

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I've lusted after this bag for months now.  The only thing that held me back was the handles because they don't go down, but I couldn't get passed the clearance sale price.  I purchased it in the Expresso.  Always did want a good brown color for a satchel.  I can't wait to get this beauty.  I haven't purchased a dooney in quite some time due to the weight of their bags.  This one is only a lb and a few ounces so will see how heavy it will be after it's all loaded up. 

@Blingqueen023 Hi there! Woman Very Happy I do remember you liking that bag when it came out! So glad you were able to get it at the clearance sale price! I hope you enjoy it and do come back and tell us what you think when you get it. I'm sure it will be a winner! How are you feeling? Thinking of you, EEL Heart

@EdithEllenLily Hi there you cutie pie you!  I went back and forth for a while over this handbag.  I sure didn't want to pay 500 dollars or it. Thank goodness it went on clearance.  They even had an "as is" on this bag for even less money, but I just didn't want to take a chance on that.  I want mine new, lol   Every time I saw that bag I was drooling.  lol  I love it in all the colors too.  I thought the expresso was the best color to order it in.  Looks very classic and expensive in that color.  I'm anxious to get it.  I probably won't use the strap though.  

I feel fabulous lately.  I'm off the chemo therapy, and the lymphoma is completely gone.  Now, I only have to see the Oncologist once a month now.   I still have a hysterectomy looming over me, but I haven't had any more symptoms to warrant one since I was on chemo.  I'm not sure if I really need that or not.  I need to go back to my gyn doc and have some tests done to see if that's still warranted.  It may not be.  The chemo may have killed off the precancerous cells.  We'll see.  I'm forever grateful to have that lymphoma gone.  Hope everything is well with you and your family.  Will let you know how that bag is when I get it.  I may have it delivered on Thhursday.  I'll post.  Thanks for thinking about me.  I've been busy working and need to get back in the groove here.  Enjoy the upcoming weekend you cutie.  

@Blingqueen023 What wonderful news!! Woman Very Happy I am so happy to read the details and to know you are well now! Yes, maybe you won't need the big female operation after all...that would just be the best news to look forward to now!! I will keep praying for you...you are one of the kindest people I've met here! Heart We have missed you. Glad you're back posting (and shopping, LOL). I will watch for your review on your beautiful new Dooney...that color is my favorite Dooney color ever. I hope it's a winner for you! Keep on, keeping on...Heart EEL

@EdithEllenLily Thank you so much you cutie pie.  I can say the same for you.  Will keep ya posted for sure.  Keep on purchasing those pretty handbags.  You've always had good taste.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Thank you so much you cutie pie.  I can say the same for you.  Will keep ya posted for sure.  Keep on purchasing those pretty handbags.  You've always had good taste.  

@Blingqueen023 Woman Embarassed Thanks! And I'm sending wonderful weekend wishes to you, too! Enjoy everything, EEL Heart