Honored Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Florentine Barlow in new colors!

1st, let me just say...for those who don't like heavy bags, this is not for you!

I adore this bag...just so functional like the smaller Brenna. I just spied a few new colors on the D&B website and the new 'sage' is TDF! When I zoomed in on the image showing the inside of the bag, the color is just perfection...sophisticated and very casual country club chic.

With 20% off & free S&H, I had to order!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Florentine Barlow in new colors!

Thanks, @Susan Louise, for posting this.

Love this bag --  thanks again!!

Respected Contributor

Good deal! The Florentine Barlow is one of my favorite bags, and I own several and was happy to pay full price for each. At 20% off, I may be tempted to grab another. 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Good deal! The Florentine Barlow is one of my favorite bags, and I own several and was happy to pay full price for each. At 20% off, I may be tempted to grab another. 

Hello @libbyannE ...what are the colors you have in the Barlow?...and what color do you have your eye on to maybe get next?

I have the black/black and the red...and now the sage too  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise Hi and good to see you!! I looked up your new sage handbag and it is gorgeous, especially the color. I know you will enjoy it! Take care and have a wonderful rest of your weekend, EEL Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

That's a gorgeous bag! I love the Elephant too!

Barlow is one of my favs. Sadly, I don't need a bag that big. I have a mini Barlow in pebble that's a tad too small, so I've been eyeing a small barlow. I actually wrote to D&B and asked them if they would do a Toscana in the Small Barlow as I love that interior. Maybe.....

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Susan Louise Hi and good to see you!! I looked up your new sage handbag and it is gorgeous, especially the color. I know you will enjoy it! Take care and have a wonderful rest of your weekend, EEL Woman Happy

Hello @EdithEllenLily...good to see you too!! Hope all is well Smiley Happy

When I saw that there was only a dozen left in the sage when I placed my order last night, that was also a motivating factor...LOL. There doesn't seem to be another retailer selling that color option either. 

Some colors D&B just doesn't make as many of...somewhat or very limited in distribution too. I would have liked to have held off til it was closer to the holidays with maybe a better sale, however, just didn't want any regrets...

Have a wonderful weekend! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Thanks, @Susan Louise, for posting this.

Love this bag --  thanks again!!

Hello @Julie_23 ...glad to help! What color/s do you have?...or would like to order?

Hope you have a great weekend! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

Hello @libbyannE ...what are the colors you have in the Barlow?...and what color do you have your eye on to maybe get next?

@Susan Louise

Hi there. I have red, denim, elephant, dark chestnut brown. And natural. I'm not a green person normally, but I'm thinking about it! I also live the similar Brennas and now have several of those. The ease and function -- for my needs -- can't be beat.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@libbyannE wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@Susan Louise

Hi there. I have red, denim, elephant, dark chestnut brown. And natural. I'm not a green person normally, but I'm thinking about it! I also live the similar Brennas and now have several of those. The ease and function -- for my needs -- can't be beat.  

@libbyannE  WOW, you have a lot! But I can totally understand...absolutely LOVE the bag! As for the sage, I just did not want any regrets. As I mentioned in a post above, when I ordered my sage barlow last night there was only a dozen in stock... 

I also like the sage because I find it to be a classy all-seasons color which also goes well with everything. D&B has made a few bags in this particular sage green...but just a few, so it's not common. D&B's sage green has several hues/variations of the color and I really find this one to be the truest to the name 'sage' which I love. Several yrs ago I missed out on D&B's florentine bristol in sage and regretted it, so the sage barlow makes up for it Smiley Very Happy

Here's a pic of the bristol in sage I mentioned...

sage.jpg