Honored Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Brenna restocked/new colors...

[ Edited ]

I just thought I'd put out the FYI for those interested (A272384)...

I'm really liking the graphite which seems to be a marriage of the smoke and dusty blue Smiley Happy

Watch the video if you have time!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney & Bourke Brenna restocked/new colors...

Isn't this style going to be a TSV? or did it happen already?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CalMom wrote:

Isn't this style going to be a TSV? or did it happen already?

@CalMom  No, and the new TSV won't be til this Saturday - 10/5 Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Brenna is one of the best bags ever, and I have been buying Dooney since 1980! I'm glad to see more colors. I carry the Brenna in red, melon, midnight, black, and caramel. Even my husband notices the convenience, because the large outside pockets with easy magnet closures mean I am no longer searching for keys, reading glasses, sunglasses, etc. The new amethyst color is calling my name, but I already carry the sumptuous samba cowhide satchel in purple, and I don't intend to let it go. Wish Dooney would do more samba leather, which is top quality.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Brenna is one of the best bags ever, and I have been buying Dooney since 1980! I'm glad to see more colors. I carry the Brenna in red, melon, midnight, black, and caramel. Even my husband notices the convenience, because the large outside pockets with easy magnet closures mean I am no longer searching for keys, reading glasses, sunglasses, etc. The new amethyst color is calling my name, but I already carry the sumptuous samba cowhide satchel in purple, and I don't intend to let it go. Wish Dooney would do more samba leather, which is top quality.

@libbyannE  Although that softer leather was tempting...I liked the Samba square satchel size/shape, but I just couldn't get past that black lock on the front. I just didn't like it. 

I'm all for more Samba bags...maybe they can make some w/o the black lock...not likely though.

I agree! The organization and being able to have easy access to a lot of things really makes the Brenna Fab! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@libbyannE  Although that softer leather was tempting...I liked the Samba square satchel size/shape, but I just couldn't get past that black lock on the front. I just didn't like it. 

I'm all for more Samba bags...maybe they can make some w/o the black lock...not likely though.

I agree! The organization and being able to have easy access to a lot of things really makes the Brenna Fab! Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise

I like ve the samba leather. I like the little padlock personally!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

I didn't like that big heart shaped lock either.  I thought it looked kind of Jr. High.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have the Brenna in elephant.  Although it is a beautiful bag, for some reason I still prefer a zip top satchel.  I'm much less enthusiastic about this upcoming TSV than I originally was; but I may go for another florentine small satchel.  I have always regretted not getting one in the natural color so I may have to go on a mad search for one.  (I want the green suede collar not the red plasticky looking thing they resorted to.)  I have the T-moro and I adore it.