Contributor

For those of you who own the zip zip satchel, are the two short handles two different lengths? I noticed on my new zip zip that the front handle is easily and inch or so shorter than the back handle. Is that intentional in its design, or is it a flaw? Otherwise, the bag is beautiful and well-constructed.

Respected Contributor

@New Leaf

I have the Saffiano zip zip, and was curious after reading your post.  My two handles are precisely the same, front and back.  

Trusted Contributor

My two  handles are exactly the same as well.  Hope you can still get another one.

Respected Contributor

I have two and both have one handle just a slight bit bigger.  Just enough to slip one under the other when grasping with your hand.  More comfortable to hold.

Respected Contributor

oh dear.  zip zip would be my choice of a bag if i had the $$.

i do hope you are able to get resolution through CS and are able to enjoy that lovely bag! 

Honored Contributor

I have 3 of these bags and the handles are the same size on all of them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor
Thank you for your responses. I guess I will try to get a replacement. I bought the aubergine, and it is the most beautiful, bold purple! It is awkward to carry by the handles because it's not a slight difference; it's quite noticeable.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I own two zip zip bags by Dooney.  I checked and the short handles on both are exactly the same.  Hope this helps. 

Respected Contributor

I have many zip zips... the short handles are the same length on both sides on all of the bags.