Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV on March 4th is the Maddie Saffiano Shopper!

@Shawnie.. honestly, the Saffiano leather on this bag seems so easy to keep clean. On the other hand, the Vachetta leather is a whole different story and the Apple Care is a great thought! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Well.   I have to admit it..... I wasn't going to buy this bag and said so early in this thread but I did buy it and I think it's stunning.  I love Trapezoid shaped bags and don't own one and that was what attracted me.  But I'm not a Saffiano leather girl after purchasing one quite a while ago and disliking the feel of it.  But this one doesn't feel like the one I purchased years ago (Lauren by Ralph Lauren tote) and I'm very happy with it.  I bought the Taupe.... BUT it is a true soft gray.  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

My sweet husband ordered this bag for me in white, as a surprise. After reading some of these posts, I was afraid that sadly, I would have to send it back. I received it yesterday and found that I loved it. I love the shape, zippered details, and size. The leather does not bother me because it is different from my Brahmin and other leather bags. (Love variety) Needless to say, I'm very happy with my bag.Heart

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

Though it was not one of my favorite TSV bags done by Dooney, I am glad to see that some of you ordered anyway and decided to try it for yourselves.

Sometimes we see a picture of a bag and well, let's just say that we don't like it. Some people will really hate it and whether they realize or not, they influence others.

I am glad that in spite of this,  you took a chance, liked it  hope that you will continue to like and enjoy for a long time.

Honored Contributor

I'm actually surprised at how convenient and how much I am enjoying using this bag!  The handles do not get in my way (I have them buckled on the third hole) even though they do not fold down they've not been a problem. It stays on my shoulder. I've used it a week and the leather hasn't buckled or creased (my biggest fear with hard sided bags like Saffiano).  Front pocket is perfect for my 6 Plus and I find the weight reasonable.  And all my stuff fits with room.

And I love the color.... now I'm going in to find a pair of summer shoes to match.....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I see that they have restocked some of the colors.  Hope they add osme spring colors.