Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV on March 4th is the Maddie Saffiano Shopper!

I agree with @JavaQueen

When it comes to bags, a particular one will resonate with you, or not.  I don't think the March TSV is hideous - just not my brand or silhouette.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JavaQueen wrote:

I saw this bag at Macy's today...it is a nice "clean" bag.

Love the duck logo, adjustable handles and zip closure

• 11-1/4"W x 11-3/4"H x 7-1/4"D
  • Interior features 1 zip pocket, 1 cellphone pocket, 2 slip pockets and key hook
  • 10"L double handles
  • Zip closure

Minus side: $288 is too high a price for moi.  Penelope Tote

Image result for images miss piggy

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

UGLY.  What were they thinking for a TSV??

I agree... But what they were thinking is that all some women will hear is "Dooney TSV" and will rush to the phones regardless... It's urfortunate because if more shoppers were a bit more discriminating and they offered one that just didn't sell, maybe they'd be a little more choosy about what they put out there next time around...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I usually love a trapazoid shape (or close to one) and think this one is cute. What stops me in my tracks is Saffiano.... I just don't like the leather treatment.   I tried one once and just didn't like the look, the feel or how it was wearing (it would crease) and sold it.... so it'll be a pass for me....    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

here's another picture

Image result for Dooney & Bourke Saffiano Leather Shoulder Bag- Maddie

See, it just proves how much of a ho for black I am that even I find this one tolerable. It looks a lot better with this light leather than the usual butterscotch color. Not that I'm buying it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Well I am glad it is ugly. I need to save for taxes!

Super Contributor

It's " just a bag." Certainly not exciting to me. For those who order or will order when it's presented, I hope you ❤ it.

Occasional Contributor

Not the least bit tempted.    My first Dooney had light-colored leather trim similar to the TSV bag's.   Got caught in a light drizzle & the trim leather spotted permanently every place a raindrop hit. 

Even without that, I wouldn't want this bag.    To me, this is one of the ugliest Dooney's.   More like something from Marshall's than a bag from a high-end brand.

Honored Contributor

@ninaco wrote:

Not the least bit tempted.    My first Dooney had light-colored leather trim similar to the TSV bag's.   Got caught in a light drizzle & the trim leather spotted permanently every place a raindrop hit. 

Even without that, I wouldn't want this bag.    To me, this is one of the ugliest Dooney's.   More like something from Marshall's than a bag from a high-end brand.

Now, in fairness, I've seen lots of much better looking bags at Marshall's, though this one does put me in the mind of a couple of vinyl numbers I picked up at Target years ago... 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

stevieb, why do you hate Dooney so much?  It's fine, everyone has a choose, but you don't have to ruin it for others who love Dooney handbags.