Valued Contributor

Dooney TSV has fabulous reviews !!!

I purchased the Dooney TSV tote bag, and I love it.  I got the mustard, what a beautiful color, and a beautiful bag.  I don’t believe the weight they posted is accurate because it’s  very light weight.  I love the large front and back pockets, and the leather is beautiful.  All  the reviews are great, and I’m glad I got mine.  The squeak is already diminishing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV has fabulous reviews !!!

I ordered the Mustard too, but haven't received it yet.  Happy to hear that you are pleased with it.  Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Hi @QuinnPenny.  Thanks for the review!  How roomy is it?  I was a little concerned about that because I love a nice roomy tote.  It looked roomy on TV, but since you have it in person, maybe you can give me a better assessment.  Also, how are the straps - do you think they will easily go over a coat?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

No the reviews are not fabulous, 3.8 overall rating is not fabulous.  Many negative reviews--too heavy, straps too short, leather not up to snuff.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

No the results are not fabulous, 3.8 overall rating is not fabulous.  Many negative reviews--too heavy, straps too short, leather not up to snuff.  

@Shawnie I don't know what they were thinking with that strap drop. They're too long for a satchel and too short for a shoulder bag or tote.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the large zip around wallet in the same leather as Tsv tote bag, and I’m Happy ‘I didn’t get the Tsv bag.  The wallet is great, but the leather just can’t come close to their Florentine leather.  If I did purchase that Tsv bag it would have been on it’s way back to QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t order the tsv.  I thought it was overpriced and the straps very thin & short.

Respected Contributor

Allure:  enjoy your new Dooney treasure.  I'm glad you love it.   Let us know how the leather holds up after you've used the handbag for a while.

Valued Contributor

Lavenderjunkie, thank you for the nice words.  

Valued Contributor

4paws,  you really think $199. Is overpriced for a Dooney bag?  Seriously....