Valued Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV has fabulous reviews !!!

Shawnie,  I’m not sure when you saw those numbers, but I just saw the reviews and they are 4.0 with 66 reviews, that’s great reviews in my book.  Most people loved the bag , the style, the size, the leather, and the colors, what more do you want  ?

Respected Contributor

@QuinnPenny I made my comment at the time I read the reviews.  There were a slew of reviews that were added to the pot yesterday which took the overall rating up a notch as of today.  All I can say is that the strap drop and weight and quality of the leather are important to me.  In summary, too short, too heavy and will spot.  If that is fabulous for you, well alright.

Honored Contributor

Would that be 4.0 out of 5?  Not fabulous/excellent but good.  D&B just sent me a survey if I answer I  get 20% off next purchase.  Never had one of those before from them.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Shawnie,  I’m not sure when you saw those numbers, but I just saw the reviews and they are 4.0 with 66 reviews, that’s great reviews in my book.  Most people loved the bag , the style, the size, the leather, and the colors, what more do you want  ?

Different strokes, but consistent 5 star reviews, to me, means 'great'...  There appear to be 35 out of 105 reviews who rated this bag three stars or less... More to the point, I like to see reviews over time, once people have actually used the bag, rather than when they first open the box and like what they see... Each to their own and we don't all have to like the same bags... I thought the colors were nice but that strap drop was pointess... Too long to be a hand-held, but not long enough to be a comfortable shoulder bag... Hoping those who got and like the bag really enjoy it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

They are going to have a lot of returned bags, a lot.  It is unfiortunate that the hosts and vendors could not have been more forthright about the strap drop and the weight of the bag.  Down the road when the 30 day period is up more people are going to be mad when the bag gets water spotted.