Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV September 10th!

[ Edited ]

It's got to be one the ugliest Dooney TSVs I've seen and that's saying something. I think the last one that was actually attractive was the Sophie bag. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it!  It maintains the minimalist look with the equestrian handles (which I love) and better leather!  I am drawn to the Ginger - a deep red.  This one is coming home to me!

(Edited to remove advance order item number)

Honored Contributor

I think it's nice looking; much nicer than the original Logo Lock.  However, it's not for me.  I'm a satchel girl, and seldom stray from that style.

Esteemed Contributor

I like that it is not HUGE.  

Measures Apprx: 12"W x 11"H x 6"D.SD=9 1/2"-11". Bag Weights Approx:2lbs. 3ozs

Dooney & Bourke Logo Lock Toscana Leather Shoulder Bag- Lily

Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I was interested until "about $300"....   

Where did you see it? I don't know where to look. 

Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I was interested until "about $300"....   

P.s. I just paid about $458 and $525 for new Dooney florentine bags from dooney's site, so $300 is great IF the leather is good. I don't know what Toscana leather is and have yet to see a pic. What disappoints me already is that the description I read here in posts calls it a logo lock hobo, and that style has been so overdone by Dooney. I want a NEW design! Never liked the logo lock hobo. Someone, please tell me this isn't that same OLD style of which QVC has sold more than 250,000. I waited since April for something FRESH.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

I like it!  It maintains the minimalist look with the equestrian handles (which I love) and better leather!  I am drawn to the Ginger - a deep red.  This one is coming home to me!

Oh that's the color I like! Please post a review when you get it. I'm hoping the color is closer to orange. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting a pic! I just ordered it in ginger. It IS a fresh style and the leather looks great. If the leather quality is good in person, then this is a GREAT deal.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

Bless you for giving the item no. It is a new style, after all. I'm so glad I was wrong. I just ordered the ginger,which is the color of one of my new florentine bags from Dooney site. (I may return it and save more than $200!) If the leather on this Toscana  her is as good as I hope, then this is an excellent buy and I'm excited! 

Respected Contributor

What i dont need is that heavy logo lock slapping me in the teeth!!  Not for me.  Leather looks like one of their embossed ones.  Again not for me.