Respected Contributor

I checked the program guide.  Dooney has a TSV on Saturday, September 10th!  I have no idea what it is, but thought you handbag ladies would like to know!  Hopefully, it will be featured in the September Q Insider. Should be on-line tomorrow the 15th!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV September 10th!

@stellabystarlight    How do you get the insider?   Do you still have to buy it?

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@stellabystarlight    How do you get the insider?   Do you still have to buy it?

@BalletBabe: Send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com requesting that they mail you the monthly magazine. That's what l did several months ago. It took over a month for it to kick in, so be patient. There's no charge for it any more.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Yes, BalletBabe, the social team will get you on the mailing list, but it will take about 2 months.  However, someone on these forums ususlly posts photos of the bag!  I will try myself!  Also, try the Purse Forum - Dooney & Bourke.  Usually photos are posted there as well!

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight Thanks for letting us know the date of the Dooney TSV! I'll be interested to know what it is! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I saw that yesterday, then when I went back to look at it again, it was gone.  I'm glad you posted here today. I can't wait to see what it will be after waiting so long for a new tsv.

keep us posted with any information that you come across. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

It's a "modified" logo lock. I do love the handles and the size and the colors but it's about 300 with shipping and tax - yikes! A bit more than I'm willing to pay 

Respected Contributor

Yes, it's called the Logo Lock Toscana leather hobo with accessories - in 6 colors:

black, bordeaux, elephant, forest, ginger, natural!  I love the equestrian handles.  It is a little smaller than the original logo lock,but the leather looks like premium Italian leather.  Definitely a step up.  I do hope, though, that the original logo lock remains in inventory!

Honored Contributor

The price is too high, the shipping is too high and the color choices are, overall, sort of dull and too limited...

NEXT...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I was interested until "about $300"....   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*