Valued Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV September 10th!

As an obsessed fan of the hobo logo lock, I nearly passed out hearing a new one was coming.  As I just bought my 6th original one last week, in the suede.

So glad someone showed a picture.  I love the handles, but the bucket look loses me!!!  Thank goodness.  Lol. 

I'm a true hobo lover.  I have yet to get the elephant color in the original, so they better not discontinue it.

Respected Contributor

The TSV comes with one of those larger wristlets and a key fob!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

The TSV comes with one of those larger wristlets and a key fob!

Good point. That wristlet is a great size and worth good money by itself. I really use my Dooney wristlets for makeup, as wallets, for receipts, for phone, and more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wish they offered two tiers, one with accessories and one, for a lower price, without... I don't need anymore Dooney key fobs or pouches...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I wish they offered two tiers, one with accessories and one, for a lower price, without... I don't need anymore Dooney key fobs or pouches...

Smiley Wink

This is a very good idea but I doubt they would go for it @stevieb. Sometimes we just want the bag!! And I can say wholeheartedly that I never want the key fobs!!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Smiley Wink

This is a very good idea but I doubt they would go for it @stevieb. Sometimes we just want the bag!! And I can say wholeheartedly that I never want the key fobs!!

I get that it's part of how they market their Dooney TSV's @EdithEllenLily... They love to tell us how much those 'free' accessories are worth... But I guess if sales ever seem to slump for them maybe it's something they'll consider... I might, for example (big might) buy this upcoming TSV for fifty bucks less and they can keep the trinkets... but I won't buy it for that price and have no use for the trinkets... Besides which, sometimes the 'extras' are nice, but sometimes they're just clearly afterthoughts... and they are almost never worth what the hosts are told to say they are.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I didn't own a Logo Lock but I love the look of the upcoming TSV. I just ordered it in the Ginger color. I hope it's not too heavy but it looks really nice.