Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV September 10th!

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just saw the new TSV (by way of 'Blue Skies for Me - September 2016') and I'm not even slightly interested. To me, it's a cross between a logo lock and a bucket bag.

I'm not crazy about north/south bags...too deep for me....there is no outside pockets and minimal organization...a pass for me. However, I wish I could put that strap on the Brenna I am thinking about getting...LOL

For those that like the new TSV...enjoy! Smiley Happy

Agree that the Brenna strap is way too thin; but this strap would look kind of weird on the Brenna, I think.  Maybe if you lopped off the handles?

@faeriemoon  LOL...you are probably right...this strap would be too wide...but hey...what to do...*shrugs*. I don't have another strap to switch out from another D&B bag that would match the trim of the Brenna.

I'll probably still get the bag and maybe bring it to the tailor's and see if he can add one of those leather pads and try and match the leather color as best as he can...it's an idea anyway Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

What i dont need is that heavy logo lock slapping me in the teeth!!  Not for me.  Leather looks like one of their embossed ones.  Again not for me.  

I agree with your desire for good leather. When I get this bag, if the leather is the thin stuff (like that leather used on the April Dooney tsv),  it's going back. I'm a florentine girl, but I'm in the mood to try this. I will write a comment when it arrives. Fingers crossed.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Horrible looking.  It looks like a bucket bag.  When full it will topple over.  

Do you think so?  The base looks pretty wide to me.

@faeriemoon I didn't see the width because I don't have magazine yet, but that bag looks like something from the 70's.  

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think it's nice looking; much nicer than the original Logo Lock.  However, it's not for me.  I'm a satchel girl, and seldom stray from that style.

Most of the time I am a satchel girl, too. Check out the new florentine front pocket satchel at dooney's site. I received one new florentine already and have that satchel on preorder in ginger. 

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb maybe you're right stevieb ginger may have more brown in it. It's hard to tell from the pictures. The Brenna is now offered in burnt orange which is a nice color not quite the orange I'm wanting but I'll think about it. Brenna is a style I already love Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@stevieb maybe you're right stevieb ginger may have more brown in it. It's hard to tell from the pictures. The Brenna is now offered in burnt orange which is a nice color not quite the orange I'm wanting but I'll think about it. Brenna is a style I already love Smiley Happy

I love burnt orange @gramygram... Will take a look...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

A beautiful mid-sized hobo for the lover of the Logo Lock. Wish they had navy! 

It's over two pounds without anything in it.

Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I was interested until "about $300"....   

That is exactly what I thought. The $300 was the deal breaker.

Super Contributor

$300 too high for TSV for me.  Love a couple of colors but don't care for the 6" D.  Sticks out on the hip when there is structure.  I was waiting on the new bag, but I don't think this one will be for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if it has any accessories with it????