Regular Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV September 10th!

I don't see "Toscana" leather collection on Dooney's website, so to me, it seems this is a "made for QVC" bag.  I could very well be wrong, but I don't usually like the bags that are made specifically for QVC.

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

It's got to be one the ugliest Dooney TSVs I've seen and that's saying something. I think the last one that was actually attractive was the Sophie bag. 

Sorry @jaxs mom and I thought that one was the height of 'dowdy'... which just goes to show...

Woman Wink

Haven't bought a Dooney 'made for Q' TSV in ages and this one will be no exception... And yes, I think all the TSV's are 'made for Q' bags... Not that it should matter if you like them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@jaxs mom wrote:

It's got to be one the ugliest Dooney TSVs I've seen and that's saying something. I think the last one that was actually attractive was the Sophie bag. 

Sorry @jaxs mom and I thought that one was the height of 'dowdy'... which just goes to show...

Woman Wink

Haven't bought a Dooney 'made for Q' TSV in ages and this one will be no exception... And yes, I think all the TSV's are 'made for Q' bags... Not that it should matter if you like them...

Well @stevieb Sophie has the same strap. But the only reason I thought it was attractive was for once it was a Dooney without tan contrast leather trim. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gramygram wrote:

@Stellabystarlight wrote:

I like it!  It maintains the minimalist look with the equestrian handles (which I love) and better leather!  I am drawn to the Ginger - a deep red.  This one is coming home to me!

Oh that's the color I like! Please post a review when you get it. I'm hoping the color is closer to orange. Smiley Happy

It doesn't appear to me to be red or orange, but just another shade of brown with just a hint of spice...

(Edited to remove advance order item number)

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I was looking forward to seeing something different, fresh and new! Woman Frustrated And Elephant again? Woman Tongue Where or where is the T'Moro Brown?! Isn't deep chocolate brown supposed to be the color this fall to replace last year's greys? This one is not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Horrible looking.  It looks like a bucket bag.  When full it will topple over.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just saw the new TSV (by way of 'Blue Skies for Me - September 2016') and I'm not even slightly interested. To me, it's a cross between a logo lock and a bucket bag.

I'm not crazy about north/south bags...too deep for me....there is no outside pockets and minimal organization...a pass for me. However, I wish I could put that strap on the Brenna I am thinking about getting...LOL

For those that like the new TSV...enjoy! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

What i dont need is that heavy logo lock slapping me in the teeth!!  Not for me.  Leather looks like one of their embossed ones.  Again not for me.  

This made me LOL.  I have always been terrified of that logo lock flopping around and wonking me in the head or teeth.  I've never been tempted because hobos aren't my style, but that lock would put me over the edge.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Horrible looking.  It looks like a bucket bag.  When full it will topple over.  

Do you think so?  The base looks pretty wide to me.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just saw the new TSV (by way of 'Blue Skies for Me - September 2016') and I'm not even slightly interested. To me, it's a cross between a logo lock and a bucket bag.

I'm not crazy about north/south bags...too deep for me....there is no outside pockets and minimal organization...a pass for me. However, I wish I could put that strap on the Brenna I am thinking about getting...LOL

For those that like the new TSV...enjoy! Smiley Happy

Agree that the Brenna strap is way too thin; but this strap would look kind of weird on the Brenna, I think.  Maybe if you lopped off the handles?