Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney TSV October 12th!

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I've admired D&B Florentine Large Hattie for sometime never ordered size larger than needed. Then one day while looking came across "mini" Hattie.

First ordered Natural...then Black. Perfect! In every way. Love, Florentine.

@Sweet_Serenity 

Thru tomorrow, Dooney website has their F & F event.  

Shop Drawstring Styles

and they have the mini too:

@hicindy2 @stellabystarlight @Sweet_Serenity @libbyannE @Susan Louise @EdithEllenLily  + all duck lovers:

Thanks to @hicindy2 for the Friends & Family 25% discount flag. I just went online and ordered the mini duck bag I have been wanting so long, in navy and persimmon!

B1285G_Z2I0PATN_ALT1.jpeg

I checked out the mini Hattie, too, cause I have the larger ones + the mini duck retro, but those two are much smaller, wouldn't even hold my cell phone. Besides this little duck-shoe-style bag amuses me!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Enjoy your new treasure! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor   Enjoy your cutie.  Love the cheery colors Heart

B1285G_Z2I0PATN_ALT1.jpeg

Respected Contributor

1Professor, enjoy your cute little duck bag!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Awwww, your duck bag is cute and preppy! And it would go just fine here, too, as its colors are similar to those at the University of Illinois! Enjoy your retro treasure, EEL Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

Congratulations....enjoy your retro bag. For those interested the mini Hattie holds my S8+ with plenty of room the size is perfect for my needs. 

Respected Contributor

It’s up on the Qvc site now. It’s just the Mila tote, a nice design originally in the Selleria collection, in Beacon leather. It’s an odd length handle for me. I was hoping for, though no longer expecting, something  fresh and new, esp for Dooney’s anniversary on qvc. Total disappointment. I think the design team at Dooney needs help! I won’t even watch the tsv presentation. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@1Professor 

Congratulations....enjoy your retro bag. For those interested the mini Hattie holds my S8+ with plenty of room the size is perfect for my needs. 

@Sweet_Serenity   The mini Hattie has been on my wish list for more than a year. I have the LARGE and medium (in chestnut and natural tan) hattie, and the Florentine is lush! Plus, it just looks like FUN to wear!

Occasional Contributor

Actually its beacon leather.  I am so disappointed especially for a 20th anniversary.  It should have been a florentine leather bag.

Honored Contributor

Here is the item number...and while I like it in the Slate, pictured below, I am not ordering this one. Enjoy to all who order!

Dooney & Bourke Beacon Leather Zip-Top Tote - Mila
A371617
Dooney & Bourke Beacon Leather Zip-Top Tote - Mila
Slate